• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Wow some great posts in here. Watching that Petit video, I realised it must be hard for players, he looked so sad. You cannot really have a go at a guy like that, Barcelona is a dream for alot of players, not just Arsenal players.

Of all our ex-players, Song for me is someone I hope really does well at Barcelona. A good family man, very dedicated to football and he is living his dream. He is starting to play well for Barcelona and I do not think he will give up until he is a regular.

Also watching Cesc give it to Pulis, that was amazing balls and I doubt any in our team would have the guts to do it now. We have alot of nice guys in our team, I am just kind of over how we allow teams to bully us and do nothing. Hell Cesc even threw a pizza at Ferguson lol, no wonder Evra hates us!

I pray Wenger and the board do everything to bring Cesc back, he could be our talisman again. We need a talisman, a top 5 in the league player.

--------Cazorla---ST---Walcott

----------Wilshere---Fabregas
------------------DM

Monreal--Koscielny--Mertesacker--Sagna

---------------Szczesny

Stick a decent striker in front of those guys and we would have arguably the best 11 in the league for me.

say yes

forum master baiter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XFLUY-vW6IY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... FLUY-vW6IY</a>

Oh Thierry

dpt49

Established Member
arsmile said:
almunia the playoff semi final hero!
The games I've seen him in for Watford, he has played really well.
I'm pleased for him. He might have been great for us in his last couple of seasons but he was never disrespectful to us.

darkgunner

Almunia won us some games as well, but he ****ed up in some crucial or easy games. He cost us a lot of goals by making crazy and simple errors. But he was always a good shot stopper and had good reactions.

Tangy99

Robin talking a load of **** to the cameras after man u's game. Said Ferguson is the best manager ever, kissed his arse and generally came across as the least genuine guy I've ever heard speak. That is of course, only if you know how good he is at PR. Man U fans will believe every word.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Tangy99 said:
Robin talking a load of **** to the cameras after man u's game. Said Ferguson is the best manager ever, kissed his arse and generally came across as the least genuine guy I've ever heard speak. That is of course, only if you know how good he is at PR. Man U fans will believe every word.

Yea... Maybe try to look at this from an objective point of view instead of your obvious Arsenal-tinted glasses here. Ferguson is quite possibly the best manager ever. Van Persie went to Man U and won the title he always craved with us in his first season. He sees Ferguson work every day and can compare Ferguson and Wenger's styles, something you can't do.

As much as I hate to say it... Is there any chance he's actually being honest?

Tangy99

Seeing him hug Ferguson was enough to convince me not to believe anything he says in that respect, it was clear from that moment that he knows just what to say and do to become a fan's favourite.

I don't give a **** if he thinks Ferguson is the best manager ever anyway. He should not be saying it when Wenger made him the player he is. It shows a lack of respect.

For what it's worth, I do rate Ferguson highly and generally have balanced views on football. Just saying 8))

amirkat

Established Member
To be fair, what the heck do you expect from a guy who said "the little boy inside" him was screaming for Man Utd? :roll:

dave_rwr

Established Member
You guys realize he now PLAYS for United right? Am I missing something here? The harsh reality is that Arsenal may have got him to United, but United got him to the title and I would imagine that's how he sees it in his head right now.

a_fourteen

Established Member
dpt49 said:
arsmile said:
almunia the playoff semi final hero!
The games I've seen him in for Watford, he has played really well.
I'm pleased for him. He might have been great for us in his last couple of seasons but he was never disrespectful to us.
Gonna be a real asset when Watford play Barca.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Delighted for Almunia those were 2 great saves. Even more delighted that the diving **** who won the peno will be known as the guy who f*cked up Leicesters chance of getting back into the EPL, I'm pretty sure we were linked with him aswell.

Top Bottom