• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Haha, was just about to post that. To think that Song thought that Puyol would go to him first, considering his minuscule role in the Barca team this season is so hilarious.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
viper_001 said:
musicmonkey said:
Vieira is taking over the City U21's apparently since a few of their coaching staff have left, saw a tweet from either SSN or the BBC but can't find it.

D4zNRdg.png
Good Lord! Some fat guy ate Vieira!

This picture isn't much better. He's throwing out the ceremonial first pitch before the Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays game this past Friday, to promote this Saturday's game at Yankee Stadium II between Man City and Chelsea.

940x.jpg

What is he wearing under that jacket? Is he wearing a bulletproof vest, like the President has to wear? Or is that a pack of cigarettes, now that he no longer has Wenger controlling his ingestions? Either way, he still looks out of shape.

"Laughing at those Sp**s pundits has been part of me, Sp**s over Arsenal? Never, even if they are 20 points ahead before season ends. Ive got no headache about that, I know my Arsenal. Its a tradition."
-- Nwanwko Kanu

And think about this:

1 Man United 89
2 Man City 78
3 Chelsea 75
4 Arsenal 73
5 Tottenham 72

But it could have been, and likely would have been...

1 Man United 89
2 Man City 78
3 Chelsea 75
4 Tottenham 75
5 Arsenal 70

...if Adebayor had simply behaved himself back in November.

"I don’t care what Arsenal do, what they achieve, that’s not my problem anymore. If I can kill them, I will definitely kill them because we are in a game where wherever you are you have to do your best."

Considering that he quoted the bus shooting right afterward, he needs to choose his metaphors better.

The only thing he killed were Sp**s' CL hopes.

I saw a Bleacher Report list of "5 People Arsenal Fans Hate Most." It was posted on August 11, 2010, so Adebayor may have moved up since then, but at the time, he was only 5th:

5. Emmanuel Adebayor.
4. "Manuel Alumnia and company," our own goalkeepers. (Remember, start of 2010-11 season.)
3. Tottenham Fans.
2. Didier Drogba.
1. Xavi.

No Man U people, no Ashley Cole, and of course, this was written before Fabregas and van Persie left. Clearly, corrections and revisions are needed.

jerome2158

Established Member
Funny how apart from Xavi and tottenham, I don't really hate the rest of them.

Adebayor is a mercenary of the highest order, and lacked guidance.

drogba has done a lot of good in this world, and was a top player. Can't hate him because our defenders were awful. Glad he's gone though.

Almunia and co. Ugh. I don't hate him, but I wish we'd moved on sooner.

These days I'd make the list as follows:

5. Xavi/The Barcelona DNA gang (I'm not including Fabregas here. He was quiet throughout which was equal parts good and bad.)
4. whichever player has just scored against us at any given moment
3. Chelsea/City, the oil clubs.
2. Manchester United. Everything.
1. Tottenham. Everything.

vantoure

Eboue = Tool :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lolz-emmanuel-eboue-trolls-an-interviewer-again-during-gala-title-celebrations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lolz- ... ebrations/</a>

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

vantoure said:
Eboue = Tool :lol:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lolz-emmanuel-eboue-trolls-an-interviewer-again-during-gala-title-celebrations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/lolz- ... ebrations/</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol: :lol: ffs...

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Eboue is naturally a happy soul and most people on here think of him as a clown or ***** (stereotype?) but that's the cultural difference which most europeans/westerners will never understand. He comes from Ivory Coast which also happens to be the most culturally laid back country in the continent.

dpt49

Established Member
a_fourteen said:
Do you cringe when Rvp says Giggsy and Scholsey?
I have to turn away when he scores for Man U, or is interviewed wearing a Man U shirt.
Although I don't blame him for leaving and going there, I still can't watch him wearing their shirt or doing interviews, so I don't have to listen to whatever he says about his new team mates.
I find it better that way.

The thing I do cringe at, is when people on these pages call Ferguson, SAF.
It implies they have a certain amount of respect for him, something which I find quite cringeworthy.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

a_fourteen said:
I do, the begging is a bit much.

No probs watching him play however, I even backed his move to utd and have enjoyed watching his class throughout the season.

After numerous interviews though, I've come to the conclusion that he is actually a proper d*ckhead.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
dpt49 said:
a_fourteen said:
I have to turn away when he scores for Man U, or is interviewed wearing a Man U shirt.
Although I don't blame him for leaving and going there, I still can't watch him wearing their shirt or doing interviews, so I don't have to listen to whatever he says about his new team mates.

It implies they have a certain amount of respect for him, something which I find quite cringeworthy.

Oh my gosh, this gets my goat too. Also "United", implying that there is only one. They are ManUre, ManYoo or simply The ****.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
SomGooner said:
Eboue is naturally a happy soul and most people on here think of him as a clown or ***** (stereotype?) but that's the cultural difference which most europeans/westerners will never understand. He comes from Ivory Coast which also happens to be the most culturally laid back country in the continent.
Eboue, woah.
Eboue, woah.
He's from the Ivory Coast.
He hates the Sp**s the most.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
psycho said:
a_fourteen said:

No probs watching him play however, I even backed his move to utd and have enjoyed watching his class throughout the season.

After numerous interviews though, I've come to the conclusion that he is actually a proper d*ckhead.

:lol:

I can't stand it. He pronounces it at 'Shcolshey'.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
Cudareli said:
psycho said:
a_fourteen said:

:lol:

I can't stand it. He pronounces it at 'Shcolshey'.
So Steve McClaren got the Dutch accent right? :shock:

Invincible

Established Member
The Jury said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How Song ended up playing for them lot will always be one of those great life mysteries.

Probably Wenger's finest moment over the last 8 years, selling that plonker for £15m.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
dpt49 said:
a_fourteen said:

Rubbish.
I often call him SAF because I'm too lazy to type his full name.
And SAF is way better than "Fergie", something I've often read on here as well.

dpt49

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
dpt49 said:
a_fourteen said:

Rubbish.
I often call him SAF because I'm too lazy to type his full name.
And SAF is way better than "Fergie", something I've often read on here as well.
I agree that calling him "Fergie" is annoying, along with "Giggsy."

The problem I have with calling Ferguson, "SAF" is the "S."

I don't particularly agree with the honours system in a modern society but if I did I wouldn't call Ferguson "Sir Alex."

It makes him sound like a gentleman and someone with class, who deserves respect.

To me, he has never shown any class towards anyone else, including Wenger, so whenever I hear Arsenal supporters giving him any respect I find it annoying.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Whether you agree with the system of honours and titles or not, it doesn't change the fact that he got one, and above everything else (from my point of view), that I'm just too lazy to type his full name.

dpt49

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
Whether you agree with the system of honours and titles or not, it doesn't change the fact that he got one, and above everything else (from my point of view), that I'm just too lazy to type his full name.
That's fair enough.
I suppose you could just type "F" that would work.
It also is an abbreviation of a description of him :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom