• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
Indeed but that statement is from a blog so technically the official site isn't having a dig against RvP. The whole article was copied by the official site from 7amkickoff word for word.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
PAT-RICE_1508021a.jpg

A bad day for the sport. In addition to the news about Pat, we also hear about the Ajax fan, and in Brazil, the stadium collapse killing 2 people AND the death of the legendary Nilton Santos.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
There are alot of rumor going on in the dutch media that Robin Van Persie isnt happy with the situation at Man Utd currently, and specially Moyes instead of Ferguson......

blaze_of_glory

Thierry Henry has joined the BBC broadcast team for the World Cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2013/thierry-henry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latest ... henry.html</a>

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
From SSN:

I still love the Premier League. I keep in touch with Tomas Rosicky and Bacary Sagna at Arsenal and keep an eye on what is generally happening in England. I expect to play for Croatia in Brazil and if I have a good World Cup, who knows what that could lead to?

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Arai said:
From SSN:

I still love the Premier League. I keep in touch with Tomas Rosicky and Bacary Sagna at Arsenal and keep an eye on what is generally happening in England. I expect to play for Croatia in Brazil and if I have a good World Cup, who knows what that could lead to?
Is that from Eduardo?

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
SiMamu said:
Arai said:
From SSN:

Is that from Eduardo?

Yep.

onetowatch

Alan Smith is so anti us it's obvious he's over compensating. Fed up of ex gunners putting the club down even at a time when we sit top of the pile. I get it that they're pundits and need to remain neutral but it's more anti arsenal than neutral IMO.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Really? I always got the impression Alan Smith was neutral, and actually a tiny bit biased towards us. Or maybe I'm thinking of Niall Quinn. They just sound the same to me

burnsjed

Established Member
Nope, I agree, never found Alan Smith to hate us at all.
It seems ex-players are not allowed to criticise the club, especially if they are commentating.

Top Bottom