• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaestroCesc

This must be an Arsenal record for number of ex 1st team players coming back to play at the Emirates. Cesc, RVP, Nasri, Sagna, Clichy, Adebayor, Fabianski, Song...

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Timeless classic…

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwiNjsYTTE&list=FLcn9noAJHKee89eCemGmxvg&index=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwiNjs ... vg&index=3</a>

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
cvOAYcP.png

Sums him up pretty well that he thinks that's funny.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Poor Veminator :lol:
metro.co.uk/2014/09/14/ex-arsenal-captain-thomas-vermaelen-completely-fails-to-drive-his-car-into-the-barcelona-car-park-4868635/

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Dokaka said:
cvOAYcP.png

He also has more Twitter followers than brain cells.

He went from Arsenal to Siberia, playing football on frozen astro turf.

You could always tell he was going to be a nothing player, too concerned with being "Dench".

MaestroCesc

Not as if he got injured or anything. But ofc don't let facts get in the way... Name one player who has got injured and miss large parts of 3 consecutive seasons in his developmental years and has made it?

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
MaestroCesc said:
Not as if he got injured or anything. But ofc don't let facts get in the way... Name one player who has got injured and miss large parts of 3 consecutive seasons in his developmental years and has made it?

He has a sh*t attitude.

I'm not necessarily criticizing him for not making it here, but the fact he's now plying his trade in Russia is indicative of his mentality - he had more than enough to forge out a career at better clubs in England.

MaestroCesc

Injuries ruined him, everyone speaks rubbish about the Dench stuff (not saying you) and how it ruined him. But that's ridiculous it was clearly the injuries.

His attitude must have been good to make it so far, but yes I agree recently it must have not been good for him to fall so far and IIRC correctly Brady said something about him too.

Sagna starts for City in Munich.

vantoure

Exactly, I don't understand how he has a **** attitude because he's active on twitter. That's bullshit.

Not every player will make it unfortunately, for varying reasons. This is just one that is evidenced to us.

Caz19

Suave Gooner89 said:
Dokaka said:
cvOAYcP.png

He also has more Twitter followers than brain cells.

He went from Arsenal to Siberia, playing football on frozen astro turf.

You could always tell he was going to be a nothing player, too concerned with being "Dench".

Dude where did you get the idea he's playing in Siberia? according to Wikipedia, the city he's playing in is actually quite south and one of the hotter places in Russia.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member
Caz19 said:
Dude where did you get the idea he's playing in Siberia? according to Wikipedia, the city he's playing in is actually quite south and one of the hotter places in Russia.

:lol:

I know he's not really playing in Siberia, I just wanted to emphasize the fact that he's playing in a region that isn't very glamorous/prestigious when it comes to football.

Siberia just sounded dramatic due to it's harsh conditions and infamous prisons (though my geographical knowledge of Russia is virtually non-existent).

Caz19

Suave Gooner89 said:
Caz19 said:

:lol:

I know he's not really playing in Siberia, I just wanted to emphasize the fact that he's playing in a region that isn't very glamorous/prestigious when it comes to football.

Siberia just sounded dramatic due to it's harsh conditions and infamous prisons (though my geographical knowledge of Russia is virtually non-existent).

No worries, mine as well, luckily everything is just a google search away these days :lol:.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
MaestroCesc said:

Wilshere? Ramsey?

Maybe not three seasons, but both missed huge chunks of their early career with injury.

Frimpong was never good enough anyway, not even sure it is attitude. Kid's a solid player but nothing special.

MaestroCesc

DJ_Markstar said:
MaestroCesc said:

Wilshere? Ramsey?

Maybe not three seasons, but both missed huge chunks of their early career with injury.

Frimpong was never good enough anyway, not even sure it is attitude. Kid's a solid player but nothing special.
How is Wilshere related? He had two full seasons under his belt lol before he got injured. Ramsey is an exception but even he had 08/09 and chunks of 09/10.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
MaestroCesc said:
DJ_Markstar said:
MaestroCesc said:

Wilshere? Ramsey?

How is Wilshere related? He had two full seasons under his belt lol before he got injured. Ramsey is an exception but even he had 08/09 and chunks of 09/10.

You're blaming Frimpong's not making it here on injuries, I just don't think he had the talent. Neither of us can be 'right', so this discussion is sort of pointless.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom