• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkreffer

Established Member
He has had so many seasons in Highbury playing with really good players like Bergkamp, Wiltord or Viera,

Wiltord? Are you sure? More to the point Barcelona don't need Henry. they need a centre back ideally.

A

Anonymous

Stefano said:
forobarcelona - Thierry Henry will not be part of Barcelona. Ever. So step off.

Furthormore, if Chelsea is capable of beating Barcelona, then I'd imagine the likes of Birmingham can beat the equivilent Seville or Betis.

Yes Cesc will return to Spain one day, no doubt about it, but Arsenal will get the best out of him.
You have my word on that.

One last thing, if you've come here just to s**t-stir, I suggest you get out quick.
Because Lord knows I've had it with bastard s**t-stirrers.
I hope you look foreward to an Henry-less summer.

Loyalty - what do you know about it huh?

Excuse me, but I think think that you've misunderstood me. I don't want polemics.
Chelsea beat Barcelona, buet they've got more or lest the same leve.
About Henry, I think that if if he wants CL he should leave Arsenal, but it's just my opinion. I want to see him in Camp Nou and you want him to stay, just that :wink:

Lord Dula

Established Member
Ah forgive us all - didnt realise you didnt want any polemics.

Its ok then - you can come onto the forum and slate our team - we've got every chance of winning the CL.

Go have a piela or something

Chips&CurrySauce

Henry, no way will he join your club, Barca fan.. You should know by now we only sell you (directly or indirectly) players that aren't good enough for us, or past their prime, ie Overmars, Petit, Gio and Sylvinho...

And as for Cesc, maybe he will return to Barca one day, cos it is true he loves the club, but unfortunately for you lot, buying one of your own players back will cost you over £20 million..

A

Anonymous

Jkreffer said:
He has had so many seasons in Highbury playing with really good players like Bergkamp, Wiltord or Viera,

Wiltord? Are you sure? More to the point Barcelona don't need Henry. they need a centre back ideally.

It isn't just what we need, but if it's possible... Henry is one of the 3 best footballers in the world.
About the centre back, we've got Puyol, Edmilson, marquez and Kompany is really near. It's ok

Lord Dula

Established Member
If I were you pandero, I'd be more worried about Chelsea signing Ronaldinho - cos thats far more likely than Henry joining you lot.

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
If I were you pandero, I'd be more worried about Chelsea signing Ronaldinho - cos thats far more likely than Henry joining you lot.

Oh yeah, maybe, but I've read nowhere about Ronaldinho selling is house like i've read here about Thierry. Ronaldinho could leave last year to London, but he realizaed that Laporta was building a very important team around him, and sometimes it's more important than money

Gurgen

Established Member
forobarcelona said:
Jkreffer said:

It isn't just what we need, but if it's possible... Henry is one of the 3 best footballers in the world.

No he's actually the single best footballer in the world.

A

Anonymous

Dula said:
Believe everything you read do ya? Then believe this...

You're a kiddy fiddler

I Think ypu're a bit nervous about Henry leaving Highbury, eh?
I

Has no one realised that money may be a stumbling block for any move for Henry. Chelsea bid £50m for him last year and Arsenal told them to get stuffed, fair enough it was Chelsea and Arsenal would never let him go there. Are Barcelona really going to cough up £35m plus? Barcelona is a glamour club but Henry is loyal, he appreciates what Wenger has done for him and where the club is going, just look at Viera.

A

Anonymous

ChristopherHead said:
Has no one realised that money may be a stumbling block for any move for Henry. Chelsea bid £50m for him last year and Arsenal told them to get stuffed, fair enough it was Chelsea and Arsenal would never let him go there. Are Barcelona really going to cough up £35m plus? Barcelona is a glamour club but Henry is loyal, he appreciates what Wenger has done for him and where the club is going, just look at Viera.

I don't know how is the situation there, but if Henry says officially that he wants to join Chelsea, barça, Milan, Real madrid... there is nothing Wegner o Arsenal can do.
This has happen so many times with the greatest playes in the world( Zidane, Ronaldo, Vieri...)
Nowdays it,s impossible, isn't it?
P.D.: How much is 35m in euros?

A

Anonymous

leonardo santiago said:
Dula said:
about 80 mill

A little less, more like 55.

1 pound is about 0.68 euro.

Barcelona won't pay that.
2 years ago Ronaldinho cost 27 m.
Here in Sapin has been published that Arsenal has rejected an offert from Barcelona of about 25 m.

Lord Dula

Established Member
I know Leo - I deal with forex gains/losses as part of my job (for my sins).

I was hoping to get rid of that plebstain Faro

But recipricate that exchange rate of yours and you're not far wrong

In reply to the Barcelona fan, Henry won't say that he'd want to join another club even if he's thinking of it. There's no way he'd want to piss off the club or the fans. He said only a couple of months ago that he wants to stay for life. In the cases of Zidane, Ronaldo, Vieri etc. they each went for well over the price that you're saying that Barcelona wont pay. If Arsenal can get Real Madrid to pay £23m(38m euros) for Viera then you've got to be looking at least another £12m (20m euros) odd for Henry.

A

Anonymous

ChristopherHead said:
In reply to the Barcelona fan, Henry won't say that he'd want to join another club even if he's thinking of it. There's no way he'd want to piss off the club or the fans. He said only a couple of months ago that he wants to stay for life. In the cases of Zidane, Ronaldo, Vieri etc. they each went for well over the price that you're saying that Barcelona wont pay. If Arsenal can get Real Madrid to pay £23m(38m euros) for Viera then you've got to be looking at least another £12m (20m euros) odd for Henry.

I agree with you, but I still think taht if he really want to leave Arsenal, he will do anyway

A

Anonymous

That spanish geezer should know that they've got as much chance of getting henry, cole or whoever they are fantasising about as i have of becoming king of england one day :wink:

They should face the facts, and stop their exuberant arroagance:

"If Henry wants the CL he should go the Nude Camp"

Says who, eh??? You ain't smart in europe either matey, in fact you were jizzed all over by a team we call a defensive team, shows how tactially aware you and your dutch crew are!!!!

What have you even done in spain recently? Nothing, one league title in 7 years, and you can't even beat levante and forlan, FORLAN the man who took 27 games to score in our country (and from the spot too :wink: ) scored a hat-trick, HAT-TRICK against you- LMAO!!!!

Basically, the only thing you have better than us is the stadium, that i will give you, it's an amazing place to play football and show off your talent, but you ain't even got the money. Jose the **** mourinho said terry was worth £50m the other day, which i think is bollocks, but if its true, imagine what henry is worth???

Henry is priceless, Cole is not for sale and you could try and desperately get someone else!!! Adios!!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom