• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkour

Ranaldiniho, Gerrard, Nesta and Casillas to Arsenal in the summer!!!!
Yep you heard it hear first, I have my inside sources.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Saville

Iniesta said:
Lord Dula said:
Iniesta said:
Captain said:
Not on my behalf, this guy has been nothing but reasonable in all of his posts.
thanks.
i don't want to cause trouble, what's the fun of that?

it's like you guys said, there will always be rumours around big teams... "Is Sheva going?", "Eto'o going?",.... always the same stories, always the same nonsense...

Which is exactly what all this talk of Henry is.

what can i answer to that? Henry would strength our squad, i wouldn't be the guy who says we don't want him...
I only can say we don't really need him, not as in he's not good enough, but as in we have already 3 topstrikers, where will we put the 4th one?

swap him with us? that would surely be alright for us

Saville

Parkour said:
Ranaldiniho, Gerrard, Nesta and Casillas to Arsenal in the summer!!!!
Yep you heard it hear first, I have my inside sources.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarcasm.....all though i did read on a liverpool forum that we are interested in Gerrard, but surely any of them would of been confirmed on skysports

cubbz_th14

sabret00the said:
Apparently Henry hinted today that he'll tell everyone what he's doing in his post match interview.

**** ! this is making me more nervous now ! no one can deny the weight of tomorrows game

Saville

cubbz_th14 said:
sabret00the said:
Apparently Henry hinted today that he'll tell everyone what he's doing in his post match interview.

s**t ! this is making me more nervous now ! no one can deny the weight of tomorrows game

well if he makes his decision then, surely it msut be the good news, he isnt going to say he wants to leave then go and play, the team spirit will just completely go down, then we wont have a chance. But then again, if its the right one, imagine what the atmosphere is going to be like! completely lift the team to the next level

nazo

Established Member
sabret00the said:

Ouch, tomorrow is a HUGE day. I just hope i can take the pain if it comes hard at me. :?

sabret00the

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
cubbz_th14 said:
sabret00the said:

s**t ! this is making me more nervous now ! no one can deny the weight of tomorrows game

well if he makes his decision then, surely it msut be the good news, he isnt going to say he wants to leave then go and play, the team spirit will just completely go down, then we wont have a chance. But then again, if its the right one, imagine what the atmosphere is going to be like! completely lift the team to the next level
post-match not pre-match guy!

nazo

Established Member
SaViLlE_06 said:
cubbz_th14 said:
sabret00the said:

I think you read it wrong saville, he said 'post' match interview.

cubbz_th14

sabret00the said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
cubbz_th14 said:
sabret00the said:

post-match not pre-match guy!

:lol: :lol: LMAO

longrufus

Established Member
sabret00the said:

I only think this will be the case if we win.

Win the game, and im sure Henry post match will say he is commited to the club and will sign.

However lose and i feel we will have to wait, he may still stay, but will have to think about it a lot harder.

sabret00the

Established Member
longrufus said:
sabret00the said:

I only think this will be the case if we win.

Win the game, and im sure Henry post match will say he is commited to the club and will sign.

However lose and i feel we will have to wait, he may still stay, but will have to think about it a lot harder.
apparently, he's already told wenger and will say his answer good or bad, come hell or high noon tomorrow after the match.

all this according to talksports french connection.

awooga83

Established Member
I would probably imagine that Wenger knows just because i believe Henry is an honest guy and with all Wenger has done for him i would think he would inform him of what he will do if he has decided.

nazo

Established Member
The only time i'm going to get really nervous is 10 minutes before the game or 10 minutes before the game ends.

I'm nervous now, but not totally nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom