• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfC_li4nGht

I think Henry owes us an answer, If he want's to join Barcelona so be it. Wenger needs to plan the team for next season, I don't wish another vieira situation to real madrid kind, Wenger could not have enough time or his pan distrupted by Henry's decision.

Hopefully next season we will come back stronger.

cubbz_th14

SaViLlE_06 said:
If he dont go to Barca, he will stay at Arsenal. What i noticed, was when Henry was speaking to Eto'o after the game....(the honest truth) it looks to me like he said to Eto'o along the lines of ''Im staying at arsenal mate, good luck with your future'' then Eto'o replied ''Ok mate, take care and seeya around'' thats what it look liked to me.

i pray that you are right, but also, looking at the things he has said after the match it appears unlikely he will go ...

Tegh

Established Member
orion said:
His comments regarding Eto and Ronaldinho certainly did not sound like coming from someone heading to Barca in a whisker.
Agreed, I think he'll stay. His post match comments were quite rude, not that I have a problem with that, but he wasn't exactly singing their praises. Fair play to him.

black187

He has to stay. He has seen how our kids owned barca 11 vs 11. He must know that they will only get better.
Please, barca, diving women, or fighting Arsenal.

IMO easy decision.

Sammer

Established Member
Tegh said:
Lets all hold hands and pray for 19 days then. :)

He has to stay now. I believe in his loyalty and his comittment.

We just broke the 1/4-final-spell in the CL and this young team will have so much to offer. With Titi, we can repeat what we did this season in the CL.

Him leaving would be a massive blow, no matter what people say and it could affect Arsenal for the next 2-3 years in a very unpleasant manner. Titi is aware of this.

shhhoff

SaViLlE_06 said:
If he dont go to Barca, he will stay at Arsenal. What i noticed, was when Henry was speaking to Eto'o after the game....(the honest truth) it looks to me like he said to Eto'o along the lines of ''Im staying at arsenal mate, good luck with your future'' then Eto'o replied ''Ok mate, take care and seeya around'' thats what it look liked to me.
I think it was
eto'o : So, when are you coming to barca?
henry: what, they still didnt tell you?!

Hershamgooners

AHHHHHH all the talk about henry i'm sick of the press........
He will stay.............maybe
He is angry at barca after the champions league final.
He has not won the champions league with arsenal and can see the ambition the club has.....
He has an english wife and kid
He has said he will sign....(but hasnt)

and besides if he goes he might just be another paddy, who at first we miss then realise he is no longer needed :lol:

no really we need him and he will stay..........

el jefe

SaViLlE_06 said:
I had the same thought, although I couldn't read his lips. And he essentially called the Barca players women in his post-match interview, which obviously wouldn't be a good way to endear yourself to future teammates.

AFCG7

Established Member
Well Michael Ballack didnt have any nice things to say about the Chelsea players...and they werent pleased with him either. Lots of angry comments come out of disappointments after results dont go a person's way.

Henry hasnt decided.. he may take a few days and still decide to go to Barca.

el jefe

AFCG7 said:
Well Michael Ballack didnt have any nice things to say about the Chelsea players...and they werent pleased with him either. Lots of angry comments come out of disappointments after results dont go a person's way.

Henry hasnt decided.. he may take a few days and still decide to go to Barca.
That was a whole year before he joined Chelsea, and we all know Ballack is a tw@t anyhow. There is no question that Barca players would welcome Titi with open arms despite his comments, but it is definitely strange to say those things if you're leaning toward joining them.

awooga83

Established Member
I don't know what he will do at the moment and as i said before he is friends with Ronaldinho and he won't have been that out of order plus what he said wasn't really that bad so its still up in the air i just hope we can know sooner then June 9th or whatever as its a thing that is overshadowing somewhat the positives from yesterday and preventng us really starting the rebuilding process.

Saville

awooga83 said:
I don't know what he will do at the moment and as i said before he is friends with Ronaldinho and he won't have been that out of order plus what he said wasn't really that bad so its still up in the air i just hope we can know sooner then June 9th or whatever as its a thing that is overshadowing somewhat the positives from yesterday and preventng us really starting the rebuilding process.

if you are regarding friends as in they are always on phone to each other, so are Henry and Gerrard, IMO i think Henry will stay, know i have seen that Yahoo article, it's made me more confident in Thierry, his fighting spirit last night was immense, i was really glad to see him get booked! because you could see the anger and grit in his eyes....he wanted that title so bad, but at the end of the day he didnt get it...but i really believe with 11 on 11, we would of beat them.

If Henry does stay then im pretty sure in the summer wenger will build the team around Thierry and im sure we will carry this form into next season, let alone the champions league! last night i must admit i did feel sorry for Lehmann and Pires, i felt sorry for Lehmann because if it wasnt for him i dont think we would be in the final because of the way we played in the 2nd leg at Villerael....and IMO in Lehmann was in goal for there 2nd goal i think he would of saved it....but he wasnt so thats that.

As for Pires, this player has been excellent for us at Arsenal, maybe his last game in an Arsenal shirt, but damn, you got to feel sorry for the guy, he was on for 15 mins and had to be subbed for a goalie. You could see when he was on the bench the dissapointment in his eyes, to me it looked like he almost wanted to cry....

Lets just hope the best for Thierry and pray he stays! so we come back even stronger next year!

Saville

black187 said:
Henry interviev after the game:

Click

I like his mimic :D

cheers for the video mate, it talking as if he aint the player who aint going to join them at all! lauve it lauve it lauve it lauve it lauve it!

Artillero

If he is staying a Gooner I expect to hear something in the next 48 hours before his mind turns to the world cup, practise matches ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom