• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky_AFC

I don't expect him to rush his decision in the heat of the moment. I still expect to wait a while, but i think the signs are looking more encouraging now and my honest opinion is that he will be an Arsenal player next season.

Saville

i can just feel henry saying he is goinb to stay, i can imagine getting home from school then on skysports.com ''Thierry Henry has signed for Arsenal'' i can really see it happening :)

Blaugrana

Barça will never give up Eto'o, Messi or anyone else for that matter. Henry can stay at arsenal after the pathetic comments he gave in the interview after the game. But if he decides to leave, us at Barcelona will cherish him none the less.

cubbz_th14

Blaugrana said:
Barça will never give up Eto'o, Messi or anyone else for that matter. Henry can stay at arsenal after the pathetic comments he gave in the interview after the game. But if he decides to leave, us at Barcelona will cherish him none the less.

honestly, tell me what did you expect him to say ? "oh well, yeah they won and we lost..congrats to them ?" .. seriously, what would you say he should have said ?

Saville

Blaugrana said:

oh shut up mate you speak bollox, the comments made after the match were all true, the ref robbed us!! and all you barca fans know it we could of had several fouls, but we never got them, they all went your way! and who said we want eto'o and messi anyway....after last night, i think you better stay away, we wants good news, not bad!

Blaugrana

He sided with the likes of José Mourinho in his statements implying the ref was one sided. Is that not an insult to arsenal and wenger? Either way the ref made his decision on the send off, any other reff would have allowed the goal AND sent him off. As for the fouls? many many more were made on the arsenal side, and they didnt get mentioned, you could have had atlest 3 players sent off that game, so dont moan about a leniant reff. Arsenal were playing dirty, Barcelona did nothing wrong in that game, maybe Eto'o was offside, Barça still put 3 in the net. You lost, why stoop down to the levels of Chelsea? Just be happy for Barcelona and hope you'll be there again with them next year.

Saville

Blaugrana said:
He sided with the likes of José Mourinho in his statements implying the ref was one sided. Is that not an insult to arsenal and wenger? Either way the ref made his decision on the send off, any other reff would have allowed the goal AND sent him off. As for the fouls? many many more were made on the arsenal side, and they didnt get mentioned, you could have had atlest 3 players sent off that game, so dont moan about a leniant reff. Arsenal were playing dirty, Barcelona did nothing wrong in that game, maybe Eto'o was offside, Barça still put 3 in the net. You lost, why stoop down to the levels of Chelsea? Just be happy for Barcelona and hope you'll be there again with them next year.

be happy for Barca....ah yeah, i love them, just heartbreak us all and we can forgive you, you sure the new linesman and ref wernt wearing a barca shirt?

Saville

Blaugrana said:
stop wallowing in your tears, come to barcelona and enjoy the party :)

you dont get it mate, come people are still very gutted and heartbroker over last night! we were so close to our first ever champions league title! we would never join your party

Blaugrana

i live near highbury... i've noticed there is no party here.
being heartbroken is understandable, but lowering yourself to the levels of chelsea is not. Barça and Arsenal have always gotten along, i dont see why that should end.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Blaugrana said:
stop wallowing in your tears, come to barcelona and enjoy the party :)

:lol: This comment made me laugh for some reason , but no thank you , hopefully you guys will come to the new stadium next year and we can do it all again.

Saville

Blaugrana said:
i live near highbury... i've noticed there is no party here.
being heartbroken is understandable, but lowering yourself to the levels of chelsea is not. Barça and Arsenal have always gotten along, i dont see why that should end.

well untill all your **** hole players (silviniho, Van bronkhorst) stop trying to get players to leave our team....then we could be....But barca trying to take our god and Cole away from us....aint fair

black187

Blaugrana said:

Pathetic, PATHETIC ?????

Just an example:
Click

Lord Dula

Established Member
I'll side with Mourinho simply because I always want English teams to win.

Barca fans arrogance makes me sick, I really hope you face Chelsea next year cos they would smash you.

Saville

Lord Dula said:
I'll side with Mourinho simply because I always want English teams to win.

Barca fans arrogance makes me sick, I really hope you face Chelsea next year cos they would smash you.

well said, there to arragont because they think they have the best player in the world, but we all know who the best player really is, like last year...chelsea done you at stamford bridge, after the game ronaldiniho got in trouble because he cant accept defeat

cubbz_th14

Blaugrana said:
Can you hear Arsenal sing? Nooo, Noooooooo, Can you hear Arsenal sing? I CAN'T HEAR A F**KING THING!

:whistling arsenal, we do, yehhh arsenal we do, arsenal we dooo ohhhhhhhhhhh arsenal we love you :whistling

yeah go on you might as well sing "visca barca ...visca catalunya" :)

Saville

cubbz_th14 said:
Blaugrana said:
Can you hear Arsenal sing? Nooo, Noooooooo, Can you hear Arsenal sing? I CAN'T HEAR A F**KING THING!

:whistling arsenal, we do, yehhh arsenal we do, arsenal we dooo ohhhhhhhhhhh arsenal we love you :whistling

yeah go on you might as well sing "visca barca ...visca catalunya" :)

love it....here a better one though....remember you lost to Sevilla the other night....well i heard plenty singing this!

Are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Barca lose....Are you watching barca lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom