• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Army of Me

Established Member
Blaugrana said:
Can you hear Arsenal sing? Nooo, Noooooooo, Can you hear Arsenal sing? I CAN'T HEAR A F**KING THING!
dunno mate, walking around the tube station, walking to my hotel i had to double take a little - i thought we'd won and i missed something.

cant imagine you arrogant barca fans being like that.

you're all the same - juventus, madrid, barcalona, milan, man utd, liverpool, celtic and so on - you all think you have this god given right to win everything and the mere drop of your name is enough to make any player up everything and leave.

well newsflash bucko, henry's ours, and you aint getting him, so take your victory with some grace and **** off to your **** barca forums (and yes they are ****, i've seen them).

malagar

Blaugrana said:
Can you hear Arsenal sing? Nooo, Noooooooo, Can you hear Arsenal sing? I CAN'T HEAR A F**KING THING!
You are my Arsenal, My only Arsenal
you make me happy when the skies are grey
You are my Arsenal, MY only Arsenal
oh God , please dont take my Arsenal away
You are my Arsenal, My only Arsenal
we are better than Barcelona anyday

Meatwad

Blaugrana said:
He sided with the likes of José Mourinho in his statements implying the ref was one sided. Is that not an insult to arsenal and wenger? Either way the ref made his decision on the send off, any other reff would have allowed the goal AND sent him off. As for the fouls? many many more were made on the arsenal side, and they didnt get mentioned, you could have had atlest 3 players sent off that game, so dont moan about a leniant reff. Arsenal were playing dirty, Barcelona did nothing wrong in that game, maybe Eto'o was offside, Barça still put 3 in the net. You lost, why stoop down to the levels of Chelsea? Just be happy for Barcelona and hope you'll be there again with them next year.
oh shut up. no ref would allow the goal and red card the keeper. it's either continue and yellow or stop and red. he even admitted that he should have allowed the goal and yellow card lehmann. no one was talking about allowing the goal and a red card in post game discussions. only homers like you.

and the official box score record of our fouls vs yours is an example of the ref's bias. he called us for phantom yellows and warned your guys for constantly kicking our players. even our so called dive from eboue was a result of puyol sticking his elbow in his chest and impeding his progress, however lightly it looked.

stoop down to the level of chelsea? i'll gladly stoop down to their level in pointing out that it takes the same idiotic referee helping you guys to beat both of us. better than being at the level of cheating racist **** spaniards. there is no differentiating you lot and the italians, cut from the same cloth: constant diving, buying off refs and racist pricks. hard to tell if i'm talking about la liga or serie a huh?

shonsuperstar

Excellent post. The Italian and Spanish leagues have no dignity, they are over-ruled by politics.

The game was decided by one man, and he was wearing a Barca shirt with a whistle stuck in his throat...

Sammer

Established Member
Blaugrana said:

You are a classless *****.

Lowering to the level of José? I tell you what low is - that c*nt Edmilson running to the ref and making the "show-him-red" sign.

Spec

Graham Hunter says Henry is meeting with Rijkaard in the next couple of days just to have a look at and discuss things.He also said that with the talk that Rijkaard might leave in the year(which there is a good bit of talk about as Rijkaard does not like how club is run), Henry would definately not join.However he said that if Rijkaard does decide to stay then there is a big chance of him going(obviously) and that the price wiil be 15million euros.

Saville

Spec said:
Graham Hunter says Henry is meeting with Rijkaard in the next couple of days just to have a look at and discuss things.He also said that with the talk that Rijkaard might leave in the year(which there is a good bit of talk about as Rijkaard does not like how club is run), Henry would definately not join.However he said that if Rijkaard does decide to stay then there is a big chance of him going(obviously) and that the price wiil be 15million euros.

nooooo thats the wrong time to post!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Meatwad

wow what a doozy from graham. not only is he saying th14 is talking with frank about joining, he's also saying frank is thinking about leaving barca. i guess if you throw enough $hit at the fan something will stick.

kym7224

If TH has talk with any Barca man it is tapping, he is still under contract!! not like Pires, Barca have to talk with Arsenal Board first, until TH's contract last one year.

His contract will be left one year by july so I think I can't believe he will talk to Rijkkard.

Why these doggy media make all useless lies :(

A_TopniK

I am really sad because last night.

But one thing can make me happy, that Henry stays on at Arsenal.

I am fan of the Arsenal about five years and I love Arsenal like my own contry ( Bosnia and Herzegovina). I know all about each players of the Arsenal and I am sure that Henry will not be a happy in the Barcelona if he go there.

He loves Arsenal and he know that he will loking for anything of Arsenal if he leave.

I really hope that he will stay.

Last night Arsenal was show ''us'' that Barcelona is not a best team in the world. Barcelona has a lot of lucky last night. That's all.

Sorry 'cause my English.

awooga83

Established Member
Thats a positive article and the news over the last few weeks has been getting better over this issue, but the papers get it wrong as well so until we have some confirmation from Henry or the club will just have to wait.

nazo

Established Member
Thanx for the article. Really positive. Hopefully i can wake up tomorrow with a big headline in my face reading: "Another 5 years from Henry".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom