• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thierry Henry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

el jefe

bluenaz said:
jester said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006230142,00.html

Never in my entire life will i would believe the sun. Not that i don't think Henry isn't going to stay but i will never believe the idiots.

Henry, 28, exclusively told SunSport last night: “I hope to stay for as long as I can keep running.

Why would he exclusively talk to THE SUN out of all the papers? :lol:
He has a contract with them.

famous no 10

Established Member
bluenaz said:
jester said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006230142,00.html

Never in my entire life will i would believe the sun. Not that i don't think Henry isn't going to stay but i will never believe the idiots.

Henry, 28, exclusively told SunSport last night: “I hope to stay for as long as I can keep running.

Why would he exclusively talk to THE SUN out of all the papers? :lol:

Usually I'd agree with you because the sun is a bullshit paper, but he does have some kind of exclusive deal with them...I think.

el jefe

awooga83 said:
As it makes me feel better yet another source here surely they can't all be off target.

Henry
I had no fu#king idea that DD's son was Henry's agent and best man at his wedding. That would have made me more confident!

nazo

Established Member
And that ladies and gentleman is the end of this thread. Thanx for staying with us and waiting days and nights for the final result but as you can see.... Henry has agreed to stay.

:p The bad feeling in my stomach is gone all of a sudden.

nazo

Established Member
Nahh, it's signed, sealed and delivered. Now you just have to wait for arsenal.com and thier slow updates to come up. :?

Army of Me

Established Member
pgp-lock.gif

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom