• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Does arsenal ever unveil players

lex

i dont think we tend to show off our new players to the public.
for example we didnt parade jens lehman , or or other recent siging.
are going to unveil reyes
if so , who knows when??????
am so ancious
it is going to be on tv?

indy

ive been wondering the samew thing, do we have press conferences? Chelsea are having another one for Scott Parker today, they must get a discount for bulk press conferences :roll:

JazzG

Established Member
Yes we do. Can't you remember parading gio, jeffers, campbell. I know we haven't signed players for a long time but come on! :p

A

Anonymous

I really cant understand why we havent had a press conference. It would have been great publicity for the club. We have done this many times in the past eg Sol Campbell, and you would have thought we would have one for the biggest signing in our histroy. If not a press conference then at least pictures of him on the pitch wearing a shirt with Wenger.

Andrew

Yep, GvB, Jeffers, Campbell and Inamoto were all unveiled. Lehmann just joined up with the pre season training. As for Reyes, I think we haven't yet because he hasn't 100% signed and he doesn't have a squad number yet. If we don't unveil him then maybe it's to keep him under wraps.

JazzG

Established Member
Sol said:
I really cant understand why we havent had a press conference. It would have been great publicity for the club. We have done this many times in the past eg Sol Campbell, and you would have thought we would have one for the biggest signing in our histroy. If not a press conference then at least pictures of him on the pitch wearing a shirt with Wenger.

There is gonna be one today, probably after chelsea's one for Parker. Save the best one till last ;)

n_henry

I was really looking forward to a shirt display thing... :( I guess we'll probably have to wait til Sunday then..unless we have on Sat, which probably won't happen.

n_henry

JazzG said:
Sol said:

There is gonna be one today, probably after chelsea's one for Parker. Save the best one till last ;)

Really? Cool. :D Do you know the time?

Andrew

n_henry said:
JazzG said:
Sol said:

Really? Cool. :D Do you know the time?

Think he's just making it up.

But I don't think there will be a press conference, and I won't be too fussed if there isn't. There's an interview coming up on Arsenal Plus! and it seems like it's done especially for the website, suggesting that there's no press conference because otherwise they wouldn't have done this.

JazzG

Established Member
No I'm not! They were saying on skysports news last night he would be unvailed today in a press conference, I swear I heard them say that.

thegame24

Established Member
we did do lehmann. only we were in austria at the time so all he could do wasshake wengers hand in some small stadium.

i reckon it could be today cause the weather is not as bad also hes passed medical 2 days ago.

lex

what time will the press confrence be and has chealsea unveil parket yet??
and what chanell will it be on?

JazzG

Established Member
Seeing as no one seems to be mentioning it maybe I have heard wrong :? Maybe it won't be a proper press conference but definitely a few shots for the media with him holding the shirt etc

thegame24

Established Member
sky news always show it or definatly London tonight at around 6pm(i know it interferes with simpsons but hey its reyes)

its surley gonna be before 5 as it goes dark.

havnt you lot got sky sports news? they should say i havnt got it.

wellman69

JazzG said:
Yes we do. Can't you remember parading gio, jeffers, campbell. I know we haven't signed players for a long time but come on! :p

i think thats like the only season that i have actually seen footage of us in australia unveiling players...

i think they stopped showing that stuff over here cause it happens so often, and most of the time the people are like "who's that" so it becomes a little insignificant.....

and alot of the time the public already know through media leaks so we are like "eh".....

Andrew

JazzG said:
No I'm not! They were saying on skysports news last night he would be unvailed today in a press conference, I swear I heard them say that.

OK, thought by the wink you put in your post that it was more hopeful than anything. ;) Anyway, I hope they put this on the Arsenal website along with the interview then as well, because it will be my only chance of seeing it.

A

Anonymous

i really hope they do it today :( ive been waiting since he passed his medical

Latest posts+

Top Bottom