• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

From which country do u support Arsenal from?

0.6 miles from Highbury Stadium (England)..... but soon to be Toronto, Canada (but not till I'm sure I can find somewhere showing the matches there!! :D)

Gooner83

East Stand Man said:
0.6 miles from Highbury Stadium (England)..... but soon to be Toronto, Canada (but not till I'm sure I can find somewhere showing the matches there!! :D)

why would you want to leave, you lucky bugger... sell me your house 8)

sg-gooner

Singapore. The country where Paul Merson, Perry Groves, Nigel Winterburn and Kevin Richardson were sent home from a club tour following an alleged 'late' drinking session in May 1990. Cheerz!

GunnerForLife

Trengganu, Malaysia....

I bet Arsenal has the same amount of support and popularity like any other European big teams in Malaysia.
My dad was a gooner (since early 70s when Malaysia started to get its taste on English football).

My whole family is a bunch of Arsenal-maniacs now... :lol:

Proud to be a gooner for life BIATCH!!!!! ;D

leongsh

Well, Malaysians are generally football fanatics ;D

The Brits have their pubs, we have our "mamak" stalls! ;D ;D ;D

Top Bottom