• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze80

Established Member
what a stupid post, dont ever come back here. fenerbahce gets anelka and these greeks and turks think every current or former arsenal player is going to their crappy league. get real.

dev_atdi

Yeah, but, Rivaldo was always on the way out of Milan...he never cemented a place tbh. Yet Ljungberg does...so...this must be a loada shoit.

Spartan

this aint gonna happen...but it has been plastered all over the Greek news

someone got excited seeing him in Athens!! :lol:

asajoseph

Established Member
As there seems to have been a little substance to the original post (i.e. it's a genuine rumour), I'm re-opening this thread, and merging Icarus' topic into it.

Arsenal_FAN1983

There is no way Freddie is going to Olympiacos. I like the team and I follow them in Greece, but Freddie is a born Arsenal player and Arsenal will do their very best to secure his and Henry's futures. :D

Chips&CurrySauce

This has indeed been all over the Greek press and the Swedish press..

It is funny that people like Scorpion come on here writing total crap and get away with it, and a Greek bloke is referring to actual news stories that are appearing in Athens and Sweden and he is insulted and told to basically **** off!!!

Personally Ljungberg is one player I wouldn't be too upset to see leave, but I would have thought we'd get atleast 4 million for him...

Ratinho

Established Member
Problem is, as far as facts go in the story, Ljungberg was in Greece.

And that's kind of it. :roll:

Plus, he complains about not enough quality and wanting to be better in europe, and moves to Olympiakos?? Oh and _scorpian_ has had his fair share of dogs abuse of some people in the Baptista thread. :wink:

asajoseph

Established Member
Guys, Ljungberg, whatever people may say about him, has had a very successful career with us at Arsenal, averaged 12 goals a year in the last 4 years, won the Barclaycard Premiership player of the year in 2001-2002, and is one of the best players in a reasonably good Sweden side. He may be 28, but I think we'd have to look for a lot more than 4 million for him.

Ratinho

Established Member
I don't think he represents good value as a sale tbh. People can argue about the Vieira deal all they like, but all things taken into consideration, injuries, his feelings, it was valid.

I can't see how releasing a first team regular (who is no longer injury prone now the bloody tattoo is fine, what a lamp! :roll: ), who is 28 and represents a pivotal figure considering our right hand options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom