• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazo

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
I think it's time for Freddie to move on. He's been absolute quality for us but it's time to move on and bring in fresh legs. He's not cutting it anymore and that is a fact.

Qft.
The guy is past it and the faster we find someone to replace him the better.

Sammer

Established Member
He is finished.

And since he is probably one of our better paid players, his contribution to the team & his wages do not match any more.

Wouldn´t be suprised to see him off in the summer.

KingReyes

Established Member
Can't believe how **** Freddie has become.

Sure he's just come back from an injury but he's been average for a while now. Not getting many goals, no assists and can't beat a player.

Was unlucky today with the post but apart from that he was ****ter than ****.

AFCFan4Ever

I said it in the summer...should've bought Ribery to replace Freddie.

Games like Hamburg and today are just reinforcing that in mind.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
OMG this guys is so pathetic I don't even no what else to describe him apart from, yes you got it, PATHETIC. He's run out of pace, not the Ljunberg he once was and I don't even know what he wants to do in the picth. Just get rid of him, it's for the good of the team (on the pitch).

awooga83

Established Member
Definatly is gone and what a shocking decline he had. I do wonder whether the only reason he is in the team is to moan at the ref and other players although it never works and he moans over the crappest things.

lagos

Established Member
Dear Freddie,

First of all I want you to know I've always been a big fan and will never forget the great performances you put in for us in an Arsenal shirt.

Understandably due to age and numerous injuries your performances have not been to the same level we had come to be accustomed. As a fan I understand that but all I expect is to give your all. you've always been a grafter which is why It saddens me that you seem to spend more time prostrate on your arse, jumpingout of tackles and moaning about decisions.

May I remind you that you are one of the senior members of a squad of very young players and you need to provide an example to them in addition to considering what you want the fans to remmember you for. ie your legacy at arsenal.

You may not know this but you've come in for quite a bit of criticism of late by some fans. I have tried to come to your defence for old times sake but today at bolton your performance was shocking. Moreso because a lot of our experienced players were missing and we were looking forward to a leaders performance from you against a side that has become our bogey team. I really don't know if I can continue defending your corner without help from you. I want to remmember the red streaky haired freddie not the one layed prostrate at matches moaning and criticising younger players without putting in a performance that says "this is how you do it"

Yours

Lagosgooner

Gurgen

Established Member
Lagosgooner, before you get excited, I think you should realize that Freddie is a multi-millionaire who sleeps with a different supermodel every night. I don't think he particularly cares what we think :wink:

Rocafella

Established Member
He's worthless to us now. Offers us nothing going forward. Can't beat a man, can't pick a pass, a lot of people realise he's becoming surplus to requirements now.

Artillero

Gurgen said:
Lagosgooner, before you get excited, I think you should realize that Freddie is a multi-millionaire who sleeps with a different supermodel every night. I don't think he particularly cares what we think :wink:

I cant defend some of his performences over the last year but he is a very nice guy and from my experiences always willing to say hello, photos ect.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:

But Ribery wasn't going anywhere in the summer. When will people stop mentioning the 'R' word every time we have problems on the wings, it's just isn't cute anymore.

AFCFan4Ever

Don Pacifico said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

But Ribery wasn't going anywhere in the summer. When will people stop mentioning the 'R' word every time we have problems on the wings, it's just isn't cute anymore.

He didn't go anywhere because we didn't bid. It was blatantly obvious and has been made public since then by his agent that he wanted to come here.

We needed another quality winger, Ribery or not...that is the point.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
AFCFan4Ever said:
Don Pacifico said:
AFCFan4Ever said:

He didn't go anywhere because we didn't bid. It was blatantly obvious and has been made public since then by his agent that he wanted to come here.

We needed another quality winger, Ribery or not...that is the point.

His agent wants to attract interest for his employer. How many players' agents said we wanted them after we got to the CL final? Maybe this is my own personal vendetta against the Ribery obessessives on this forum, but it feels like everyone thinks he will be our saviour, he is the solution to all our problems in attack and defence! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom