• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
Army of Me said:
Marco, what does your guide dog think of Freddie's recent performances?

:D

At least he is giving us the chance to have a proper go at Freddie by insisting on his point...that´s good enough for me :wink:

marco

Our worst 2 performances of the season???

for me have to be

Away West Ham
Away Fulham

Who was missing from both???

hoyden

marco said:
Our worst 2 performances of the season???

for me have to be

Away West Ham
Away Fulham

Who was missing from both???
So what? Do you think it is the reason why we played crap? He didn't just miss these two games.

Alfonso

Established Member
Freddie Ljunberg will be man of the match against Sp**s. There you go, ive just said it. Shoot me if im wrong.

Mark

Established Member
I've stood up for Freddie for a long time, but now he really is under-performing. He's been pretty awful in every game he's played this season, which is sad because even last year he was contributing assists even if he only got two goals. This year our moves completely break down when he gets the ball and he does pretty much nothing for the team. It's a shame, because he was a favourite of mine a while ago.

qs

Established Member
Im the same Mark. He shouldve moved on. Bobby was better than him last year and even he seen the signs and realised he was past it.

Lukazan

Established Member
What's the problem?

Haven't you heard?

Defenders are terrified of him and he is a CONSTANT threat.

Haha, you really don't understand how ridiculous that sounds reading it back to myself.

Army of Me

Established Member
Personally I hope to be eating humble pie after the match.

I don't expect to be, but I do hope.

I hope Freddie turns it on big time because we need our experienced players for this match.

Lukazan

Established Member
Believe it or not, I do too.

I don't dislike Freddie or anything like, infact I do like him, it's just I don't think he is good enough anymore to offer this team much and certainly shouldn't be starting ahead of a fully fit Hleb or Rosicky, or maybe even Walcott..

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
today ljungberg has his best game of the season on the right hand side(though its not matchable to some of our player's worst games).

in the 2nd half, its a different story to the game, but same story to his season

Gurgen

Established Member
Excellent game from Freddie today, though I wish he would stop picking fights with everyone. He's even worse than Cesc.

Alfonso

Established Member
What? I thought ppl were crying out for players to show some grit and aggression, and when they do you critise them?

We need ppl like Freddie who have balls!!

lagos

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Excellent game from Freddie today, though I wish he would stop picking fights with everyone. He's even worse than Cesc.

He must have read my letter :) :)

patrick42uk

Established Member
no one seems to have a problem with cesc doing it. its always one rule for the favorites and another for the others.

anyway, freddie performs in a big game yet again. i feel sorry for him a little because he suffers from this team being less aware than the old arsenal. of course, he has his faults. even today, you see he isnt as sharp as he was in the past. but he's here and its good to see that the variety he gives in terms of options on the wings can still come into effect.

nazo

Established Member
Alfonso said:
What? I thought people were crying out for players to show some grit and aggression, and when they do you critise them?

We need people like Freddie who have balls!!

I have to agree with that.

Good game from Freddie today. He ran his socks off and did a good job being a persistent bastard :)
Hopefully he continues to play like this in later games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom