• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dublingunner

Established Member
"According to reports, Gunners boss Arsène Wenger is considering cutting his losses with Ljungberg in the summer and selling him to the highest bidder."

Lots of concrete information to go on there then :lol:

j'nuh

I said this in the lobby during the january transfer and a couple of people said it was bollocks, but at the risk of that happening i'll say it again.

My cousin works for a PR company that started doing Freddies PR around november/december, and hes claimed that the word is Freddie is leaving in the summer. Obviously he doesnt know for sure, and its all rumours and probably conjecture, as the company dont offcially know whether hes going or not. Just seems to make sense with everything else being said.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I can't see Freddie staying, sadly. His goal agaisnt Bolton in extratime reminds me of his best in the past.

lee1001

Established Member
Well, thats fine if he doesn't mind sitting behind Rosicky, Hleb, Walcott and whatever wide man Wenger decides to buy this summer.

dos1986

Established Member
If Freddie is still here in September which he wont be imo,then Arsène has lost it,he has nothing more to give...If Arsène has to let him go for free so that Freddie can get his dream move to Inter or AC then so be it...

He can have a lift to the airport whenever he wants. The car's waiting

thegame24

Established Member
Well its reported he does, its been noted by pundits he does, so thats my knowledge.

he dont want to leave either.

and you are sure he doesnt, how exactly?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Ljungberg's in the comfort zone. He loves living in London. It seems that simply doesn't have the desire to try a new challenge.

thegame24

Established Member
he should just go america with beckham and show the yanks vids of 02 season, they might buy him for 20 million

Alfonso

Established Member
I cant beleive Freddie has been with us for nearly 10 years. One of Wenger's greatest ever signings. I remember his debut like yesterday. He came off the bench and scored against the Mancs. The word legend gets used loosely, but Freddie is an Arsenal legend in my eyes, esp for stepping up in 2002 and scoring the goals to help us win the double after Pires was out for the rest of the season. Will never forget his peformance in last year's CL final. Didnt deserve to be on the loosing side that night.

oba101

Sometimes you wonder whether our fans' memories have selective filters or something, and go to the extent of saying he has NOTHING left to offer.

otfgoon

Established Member
thegame24 said:
Well its reported he does, its been noted by pundits he does, so thats my knowledge.

he dont want to leave either.

and you are sure he doesnt, how exactly?

Pundits and newspapers also keep banging on about Ade costing 8m when he cost 3.5m.

I know because someone reliable tells me these things, but if you dont wanna take my word for it, take Hill wood's(?) who mentioned only 3 players (I assume Thierry, Paddy and Sol)earned more than the 55k a week that was offered to Cole.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Alfonso said:
I cant beleive Freddie has been with us for nearly 10 years. One of Wenger's greatest ever signings. I remember his debut like yesterday. He came off the bench and scored against the Mancs. The word legend gets used loosely, but Freddie is an Arsenal legend in my eyes, esp for stepping up in 2002 and scoring the goals to help us win the double after Pires was out for the rest of the season. Will never forget his peformance in last year's CL final. Didnt deserve to be on the loosing side that night.

Don't forget to flush the kleenex when you're done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom