• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philo Bedo

Freddie is living in a comfort zone at Arsenal and doesn't want to go to another team where he might actually have to do something to earn a (smaller) wage. As much as i love the guy he really is a luxury we can no longer afford.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
>YounGunner< said:
Legend#1 said:
He's useless and on £70k a week, if he takes a wage cut, half, then he can be a squad player.

Exactly. I just dont know what he provides us. Can you imagine what Jose or Fergie would do to him! Imagine him falling over time after time on Chelseas wing. Jose would have shipped him off straight..

Wenger needs to be ruthless with Freddie. Get him out for a decent fee. 5 million for him could help us buy.
we will be lucky to get 2 mil for him, he will most prob go on a free. :(

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Freddie to Fiorentina

Freddie to Fiorentina

Swedish newspaper source that quotes Gazzetta dello Sport

meetings have been held, reported sum of 7-8m euros

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/sto ... 03,00.html

Freddie pledges alligience to Arsenal says he wants to stay

If we bring in another winger what will his stance be then I ownder, a new striekr would mean that Freddie is 4th or 5th choice

choi12911

The money we can get from Reyes and Freddie could help us greatly in the transfer market. Bite their hands off!!

stuart

Established Member
shame :lol:

Nah, i'd rather Freddie stayed for reasons i've already stated. He adds experience to the squad and a familiar face does more good than bad

Viper

Established Member
Damn :|

Seems like he'll never leave.

Oh well, at least next year will be his 10th year at the club, which means he should be getting a testimonial, which means we can see the likes of Henry back at the Emirates for that occasion!

JML

Paddy from Sweden said:
Ljungberg's agent has been consistant throughout the summer in denying that his client is leaving the club.
So was Henry's. He almost sued FranceFootball.

Hopefully the Swedish papers are right. €8m would be robbery.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I would like Freddie to stay. You may call me nostalgic or what, but now he is my favorite player for the longest time. And call me also too optimistic, but under this conditions in club, I think he could have one more top form season. 8M is a lot of money, but he seems really to love Arsenal. Before last injury he was really on the right track to gain back his good form.

thegame24

Established Member
we have to make up for the lost players.

Reyes, Beast, Henry, Ljungberg?, Muamba, Aliadiere, Flamini?, Almunia, Poom

N!

Make up for?

I dunno where you've been mate but Baptista, Ljungberg, Muamba, Ali, Flamini and Poom don't NEED to be made up for.

Considering that last season the most regular starter was Baps and to be brutally honest he was so bad he made me want to kill myself.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If we do get an offer nad Arsène says yes I don't think Freddie can stay, 8m is good for freddie but wouldn't Italy be too cynical for him? he could do wonders in Spain or france IMO

thegame24

Established Member
Then who will play the games considering we have injuries again?

Ali, Beast, Freddue and Flams, got a good chunk of games so if we get the same injuries again who will we put on.

N!

Thats true. However most of the time they were so bad it would have been better to just start the game with 10 men =P

And if we do have the same injury crisis aound Christmas time again then Wenger can bring in some quick fixes on loan. Much like Man Utd did with Larsson this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom