• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
talking about spuds. they are about to sign kevin prince boateng, a super midfielder from hertha.

is spuds crazy or what? havent they got enough midfielders? stupid fools

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
I really think the freddie situation is indicative of the sorry state of the transfer market. that teams are willing to pay 6 million pounds for a winger who has scored two league goals in two seasons, struggled with injury and hasnt done much in the way of assists says something about the silly money being tossed around the league right now. I love Fred but if a deal goes through for 5-6 million, someone's been robbed and it certainly isnt us. not that i'm complaining...

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, it's the same market we're going to be signing players in - it's one thing selling our worse players for good money.

But when the season comes around, rubbing your hands in self-pity because all your targets were too expensive won't win us too many points.

It says a lot about the market - but I'm beginning to feel that unless Wenger signs a winger who can make an impact now, it doesn't leave us in a stronger position next season by not having him [Freddie].

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
you do have a point, asa. and i know you agree that the whole sagna/eboue playing on the wing scenario is not very heartening. i definitely think a winger has to come in as well (I've been harping on about Simao all summer). however, you must admit that the transformation of the market between last season and now is shocking. people are laughing at david moyes' recent remarks but i certainly see where he's coming from. it just seems a tad irresponsible to me to bank 6 million pounds on Freddie Ljungberg. i definitely think we should spend money (i think we still have recieved more money in transfers than we've spent this summer) but that doesnt mean we should go crazy and you have to admit that there's some madness going on.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i don't think a winger is coming in unfortunately. i guess wenger would think eboue is enough to cover the wings which is not true.

a striker coming in looks more of a possiblity. i hope the transfer spendings won't stop yet

algunner

arsenal_hleb said:
i don't think a winger is coming in unfortunately. i guess wenger would think eboue is enough to cover the wings which is not true.

a striker coming in looks more of a possiblity. i hope the transfer spendings won't stop yet

I think Eboue is good enough with Walcott as a back up. Anyways Ade seems to use mostly on the left wing to attack with Eboue on the right. Damn We can be sooo good !!!!!

Regadless who we buy teams seem to just stay back and wait for us to attack because we are not anymore a counter-attacking team.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

the have so many central midfielders that it makes them so stupid to just keeps signing for the sake of new players.

spuds are forever spuds, they don't change

Legend#1

Established Member
What i've heard.

Freddie doesn't want to go to Citeh because he doesn't want to upset the fans.

He'd prefer a move abroad.

But Fiorentina haven't met his wage demands or our fee for Freddie so far.

So expect this to drag on for a bit I suppose.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
From waht I have read so far, his wage may be lower but the Fiorentina owners are heavily involved with fashion so Freddie can get some nice deals out of it to compensate. but I can't for the life of me understand why freddie is considerd sexy, If I would have a man crush it would be on someone like Kolo, in a toally heterosexual way of course, Freddie is bald ffs

Big_Cake

YeahBee said:
From waht I have read so far, his wage may be lower but the Fiorentina owners are heavily involved with fashion so Freddie can get some nice deals out of it to compensate. but I can't for the life of me understand why freddie is considerd sexy, If I would have a man crush it would be on someone like Kolo, in a toally heterosexual way of course, Freddie is bald ffs

lol - everyone finds Freddie Sexy.
But my man crush is Kolo as well to be - you know he would tell a joke/do a comedy dance afterwards, and he would never cheat on you. (I've thought about this too much :eek:ops: )

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Big_Cake said:
YeahBee said:

lol - everyone finds Freddie Sexy.
But my man crush is Kolo as well to be - you know he would tell a joke/do a comedy dance afterwards, and he would never cheat on you. (I've thought about this too much :eek:ops: )

what can I say I like my men like I like my coffe, big strong and black, Baptista sure had a winning smile :lol:

Smartly Dressed Morris

>YounGunner< said:
Damn. Please tell me your girls. :eek:

areyoubeingserved_1.jpg

Paddy from Sweden

Legend#1 said:
What i've heard.

Freddie doesn't want to go to Citeh because he doesn't want to upset the fans.

He'd prefer a move abroad.

But Fiorentina haven't met his wage demands or our fee for Freddie so far.

So expect this to drag on for a bit I suppose.

The thing about Ljungberg not wanting to upset the fans by going to City was reported on some Italian websites this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom