• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgianfan

I would rather keep him if it' just 2 mil,

we need a wide player and for that price you can't get any good ones.

The wages don't really count because if we bought another wide player he too would probably have a big salary.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
2m?

selling freddie for 2m will make the whole football world laugh. what will arsenal become?

Thommybhoy

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
2m?

selling freddie for 2m will make the whole football world laugh. what will arsenal become?
Exactly. That is offensive. So we buy maybe a bit over priced players and sell our legends way under price. Perfect.
But I think that if they offered a round 0 for Freddie I could read here something like: "Well it is still 70K more weekly for us now" :roll:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
GoonerGurjit said:
arsenal_hleb said:
cescthebest said:
GoonerGurjit said:
http://au.setanta.com/portal/article/football::england?open&articleid=f93e1d992e8e49e380257317005c4110&ref=rss

Bad news, and i think we will regret it this coming season.
oh no. 6m and 5.5m isnt much difference. don't push it wenger. don't be a cashley.

i think afterall bojinov is not involved.

Fiorentina must improve their £2m offer to land Freddie Ljungberg.

But the Swede's agent, Claes Elefalk, ruled out a move to Manchester City, saying the Swede would not move to another English club "due to his respect for Arsenal fans".

www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles ... _id=468324
urh, 2m?

better to keep him then. no wonder the deal delayed so long

Artillero

Fiorentina returned to training today and Cesare Prandelli hinted that Ljungberg was a priority and could be a Fiorentina player soon.

There are a few elements missing, but the club is working well and I am convinced in a few days our transfer activity will be closed”

“The prerogative is to change the system so that Giampaolo Pazzini is not isolated. Last year’s tactics were based on Luca Toni’s characteristics, but he is at Bayern Munich now and we must work out what is best for the current squad.

So an attacking midfielder to link the team to loan striker? Freddie seems to fit the bill. I only would really want him to leave is a better replacment comes in. I prefer Freddie to Hleb but is seems the Arsenal way now to get rid of older high earners. I wonder who the next outfield player to retire at Arsenal will be? I still cant believe why Pires, Lauren ect are not at the club. Cant be good for the dressing room even id not in 1st 11.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Just saw Arsène's interview after the Barnet game on ATVO, and when he was asked about Ljungberg's future he said; "at the moment he stays".

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
f**k the salary, hes one of us, he still is our cult hero

Change one letter and you're closer.... :wink:

well he was our cult hero in between 01 and 03 with the red hair, everyone got his hairstyle and freddie used to celebrate with us when he scored...still does, so imo he still is our cult hero man
its just freddie man....anyway im going to watch some boxing..ooo khan got lucky (broken jaw my backfoot) if that limmonds guy had more experience, he would of knocked him out

illmatik

Established Member
I'd rather see Freddie stay and fight for a starting spot, than just selling him and keeping the money...yes, his wages are huge but if he can make it next year without an injury and somehow find some of his old form, he could solve our winger problems

>YounGunner<

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
RocktheCasbah said:
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
f**k the salary, hes one of us, he still is our cult hero

Change one letter and you're closer.... :wink:

well he was our cult hero in between 01 and 03 with the red hair, everyone got his hairstyle and freddie used to celebrate with us when he scored...still does, so imo he still is our cult hero man
its just freddie man....anyway im going to watch some boxing..ooo khan got lucky (broken jaw my backfoot) if that limmonds guy had more experience, he would of knocked him out

Yea man its so radical dude!

Rohit

Established Member
I was furious with what we got for Henry but i don't know why anyone would be willing to pay more than 2-3m£ for Ljungberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom