• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am not convinced by Mancini, especially he to play in Premiership. Simao and Quaresma would be interesting. I know Quaresma can play on both flanks, but can Simao do so?

thegame24

Established Member
simao can play both wings, though he prefers right i think.

gamst?

too low division, but id defo take him as a squad member, brilliant shot

kamikaze80

Established Member
lee1001 said:
kamikaze80 said:
i just dont see who's out there that is obtainable and fits our game.

Frank Ribery maybe? I think i'll start a thread in the transfer rumour section...
dont bother, i doubt anyone has anything to say about him possibly joining us...

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Maybe his talent hasn't fully been tapped into because he's stuck playing with that pile of poo team Blackburn. He's got one of the best shots in England.

thegame24

Established Member
yea id take him as a back up for his hot alone

but i wouldnt spend much moe than what we are getting for freddie.

Id rather buy a beter winger

Christofaux

ok the Game,

so you think hes not a good enough player in not a good enough team?

Hes Norway's talisman.

In said crap team Last season in the league he scored 6 goals with 11 assists in 36 games. thats almost contributing to 1 goal every 2 games.

Considering the that blackburn are a good club but not a top club i would say that hes done very well with the players he has around him.

People have been saying they want Bentley back when his stats in 36 games last season were 4 goals and 11 assists. I think Gamst would fit in quite well with our technical game.

edit: Also comparing that to Rosicky last season who scored 3 and assisted only 3 in 26 games and hleb scored 2 and assisted 4 in 29 games.

Stats taken from wikipedia.

thegame24

Established Member
i dont want bentley back

but it doesnt change my opinion that id rather have hleb and rosicky on the wings.

i want an exceptional winger with talent like quaresma

Christofaux

oh my gosh... Wenger knows that stats don't lie. These are premier league stats as well. You cna just keep living your Quarsema fan boy dream.

mood

The Sun claims he's left the Austria training camp to sign the deal with West Ham and medical.

If Wenger is NOT going to sign a replacement for Ljungberg, then I hope this move doesnt happen. Otherwise, good.

mood

There's no news linking us to Quaresma so there's no point dreaming of a player we are likely not going to get.

I hope Wenger has a replacement for Ljungberg if he leaves. I wouldnt like it if Ljungberg leaves and our squad gets thinner just like that.

kooldawg

Established Member
I've got a feeling that Wenger will not buy a new winger to give Walcott more playing time on the right. Hleb can also play on the left wing so he'll probably use him there when Rosicky etc.

Hopefully Wenger buys a replacement though.

mood

kooldawg said:
I've got a feeling that Wenger will not buy a new winger to give Walcott more playing time on the right. Hleb can also play on the left wing so he'll probably use him there when Rosicky etc.

Hopefully Wenger buys a replacement though.

Still. We'll only have THREE wingers then. Which is faaaaaaaar too little for a team that wants to challenge for the title. The key these days to winning trophies is not having a squad full of stars, but depth.

HighburyHeroes

mood said:
The Sun claims he's left the Austria training camp to sign the deal with West Ham and medical.

If Wenger is NOT going to sign a replacement for Ljungberg, then I hope this move doesnt happen. Otherwise, good.

heres the link you are talking about...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007330878,00.html

the sun is the sun, and it did claim that we had the tevez deal done until he moved to west ham...so there may be little credibility in this source

id have mixed emotions of course. freddie has been so reliable but then again, he is losing it

and i agree with you mood, if this is true, wenger needs to go for a replacement otherwise we are very thin on the wings, moreso then we are now

perhaps this is where Di Maria comes in?

kooldawg

Established Member
yeah we need depth, but it doesn't look like we're moving for anyone.

But then again Wenger might pull of a surprise transfer soon. We definately need better backup and depth on the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom