• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Links.

Corny

The Mini said:
Corny, I think you'll be getting a talking from Ash about your placement of Arsenal Mania

Clip around the ears from Ash? :)

Well I'm sure he'll realise that's there's a lot of good sites out there. The ones I've named above Arsenal-Mania are all very good all round.

I wish I had more hours in the day to be more of a regular here on Arsenal-mania.

Those mentioned I'd say were all 8/10 or above so high praise to them all I say.

If it weren't for the adverts possibly I would have rated AM higher in my list!
:wink:

A.Hussain

Adam said:
Out of all the forums and articles on any site - Arsenal Mania is top really. We are moving away from posting drab news that you will be fed on newsnow (although we will report the fairly big news)- to the highly original articles that you may have become accustomed to.

I like what Parry does at Arsenal-World, and Arseblogger is doing good for a bit of humour. Gooners on the web are doing an excellent job in comparison to other clubs.

cuz our bunch is the most educated, refined and spoiled (due to the refined quality of our coach and team). the rest are all just chumps 8)

juz7_pi12es

Spike said:
www.mackass.nipz.com - My Site where I'm storing my Arsenal Designs
nice! i like the alien!
wish i could upload my banners to your website too haha
ah yeah we upload all designs contributed here
cool eh?

Spike

Established Member
juz7_pi12es said:
Spike said:
www.mackass.nipz.com - My Site where I'm storing my Arsenal Designs