• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Charlton Tickets

XxGoonaStuxX

Hiya, Did anyone manage to get tickets today ?
I logged on at 9:30 and didn't manage to buy any then. Strange they could have sold out so quick ?

thegame24

Established Member
They didnt have any cheap ones available.

I couldnt afford to buy the only tickets available which were £50 :(

wiltord11

i was on it at 9:30 aswell i wanted to buy 3 tickets but it couldnt get me 3 so i tried 2 and still none and i even tried 1 ticket and it still didnt have any

XxGoonaStuxX

Same with me wiltord11. I just wanna know what happened :| I can't believe that at 9:30 they were sold. So.....

thegame24

Established Member
THEY WERNT!!!

the £31 tickets were sold but if you went to best available they had £46 tickets still available.

XxGoonaStuxX

I tried every combination possible. Whatever price it would bring you to a screen saying you couldn't buy em !

thegame24

Established Member
Well i kept trying and it allowed me to get £49 tickets but i couldnt afford them i was expecting the £30

Allyboy

Established Member
azgunner said:
I was at work (2:30 a.m. USA time) and got two 31 pound tickets. Within seconds, we couldn't even get 1 ticket, at any price. I've followed Arsenal for 30 years, and I finally get to see them. I'm coming all the way from Arizona for this game and a pint of John Bull bitter.

Well done mate, hope you enjoy the game! :)

Alexone234

azgunner said:
I was at work (2:30 a.m. USA time) and got two 31 pound tickets. Within seconds, we couldn't even get 1 ticket, at any price. I've followed Arsenal for 30 years, and I finally get to see them. I'm coming all the way from Arizona for this game and a pint of John Bull bitter.

I am so pleased for you. Coming to highbury is great. What I think you'll like most is the knowledge that next time you come we'll be playing in a new stadium. You have to see Highbury. The heritage is so prevellent that you won't realise until you're here

Top Bottom