• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pat Nevin who despite being a Chelsea legend is actually alright, very smart guy and has a good, rounded knowledge of the game.

Of course the BBC wheels him out once a year while Robbie Savage is on there every week.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Agree that few countries can boast better commentators, Martin Tyler is pretty much the standard that I measure everyone against. You get -1000 points for Owen though.

skummm

"Gervinho demanded a helicopter and private beach to move to Al-Jazira"

I had to laugh at this one... who the hell does he think he is lol :D

clicky

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
To be fair, why the **** would you move to a club in the Middle East if it didn't provide you with ridiculous luxuries? It's all they're there for.

You certainly don't move there for their footballing history.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
Chuffed Diaby was finally released. Hopefully thats an indication of more ambitious squad management.

If Diaby plays again it will be in MLS

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
To be fair, why the **** would you move to a club in the Middle East if it didn't provide you with ridiculous luxuries? It's all they're there for.

You certainly don't move there for their footballing history.
Nobody moves anywhere for ****ing history.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Diaby could make a great living as a free agent traveling the newly growing leagues of the middle east and asia. Sign one year deals dont over exert and just keep picking up a million here a million there.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Nobody moves anywhere for ****ing history.
Players move to big clubs like Real or Barca because they're prestigious. You can argue that they're prestigious because of they're history.
But I agree for the most part. No one moves anywhere because they respect the 1974 squad they had.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Players move to big clubs like Real or Barca because they're prestigious. You can argue that they're prestigious because of they're history.
But I agree for the most part. No one moves anywhere because they respect the 1974 squad they had.
Forest has history. Pretty sure Pogba and Vidal are not considering the move.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

"Gervinho demanded a helicopter and private beach to move to Al-Jazira"

I had to laugh at this one... who the hell does he think he is lol :D

clicky
He obviously made those ridiculous demands to make the move fall through on purpose, probably because he didn't want the move. And if the demands were accepted, well then he gets to live in luxury. A win win situation.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom