• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crew

Benzema isn't the solution imo. What we need is to drop Özil and start playing a 4-3-3 with Coquelin Cazorla and Ramsey in midfield, with Ox on the right wing, Alexis on the left and Giroud/Walcott as a striker. Will bring balance to the team. Worked well against City last season. People can defend Özil as much as they want, he has not showed he is worth the 42m we payed for him. He's a world class talent no doubt about that but despite improving defensively and running a lot his demeanor is still so appalling. I want warriors in this team! like Sanchez! Özil is easily the most uninspiring player at the top level. Lewandowski would arguably be the best striker for us but that is unlikely.

Ramzil

2B3B12B300000578-3191279-image-a-3_1439141479339_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

A new transfer update after the season's opener.

Jae

Benzema isn't the solution imo. What we need is to drop Özil and start playing a 4-3-3 with Coquelin Cazorla and Ramsey in midfield, with Ox on the right wing, Alexis on the left and Giroud/Walcott as a striker. Will bring balance to the team. Worked well against City last season. People can defend Özil as much as they want, he has not showed he is worth the 42m we payed for him. He's a world class talent no doubt about that but despite improving defensively and running a lot his demeanor is still so appalling. I want warriors in this team! like Sanchez! Özil is easily the most uninspiring player at the top level. Lewandowski would arguably be the best striker for us but that is unlikely.

Ramsey is arguably a bigger hinderence to the team at the minute. Positionally and defensively he is terrible (at least on his current form).

Crew

Ramsey is arguably a bigger hinderence to the team at the minute. Positionally and defensively he is terrible (at least on his current form).
How one bad game erase memories... Ramsey on an average season is worth at least 10 goals and around 10 assists. (last season). He was one of the best players in pre season and an all around fantastic player for us. Bring back the balance and you'll see Ramsey and Santi back to their best.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger will make a bid for Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema this week in an attempt to resolve a lack of spark in attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...performance-Arsenal-player.html#ixzz3iPNagSmu

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Not my words. I'm so sorry. It needs to be done. I'm so very sorry.
But it is kinda like brussel sprouts at Christmas ...it just wouldn't be a summer transfer window without it.

"ARSENAL are again being linked with Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema.

El Confidencial says Arsenal are still interested in signing Benzema from Real Madrid, according to reports.

Benzema will be made available by Real if the Spanish giants manage to sign Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich.

The Gunners have been linked with Frenchman Benzema for a number of years but a concrete bid has never materialised.

However, if Lewandowski moves to the Bernabeu, Arsène Wenger could finally get his man."

This ****e is everywhere.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Still have not reached critical mass.

Needs a Kike tweet and an instagram pic with Koscienly, on a plane, playing FM with Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom