• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

BobP

Memri Fan
Cole's departure was the clubs fault.

You do not let a ****ing world class homegrown player leave to go to one of your rivals.

Apparently Dein had sorted it out but Fiszman overruled him to check his power, remember reading something along those lines. It also fits in with the general power struggle that was going on within the club at the time.

Absolute massive mistake on our part, he was was signed on a 90K contract at Chelsea and he and his agent had agreed a contract with ourselves which was around 60K until we shifted the goalposts, showed he had no issues with staying at the club.

On top of being a world class player, he was a brute winner, took no ****, absolutely captain material.

haha_arsenal

Wenger wouldn't let A.Cole go if Gallas wasn't coming, imo
wrong decision, but I could understand the circumstance,
-Gallas was Henry's best mate,
-could play across the defence line,
-Flamini was doing a great job at LB
-Clichy looked a promising youngster

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Anyone read Cole's book?

Anything mentioned there?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Risking the ire of the country where he plays his club football, the Fenerbahce forward said: 'Don't ask me why but they are surely going to drop points.

'I've noticed at Fenerbahce that my Turkish team mates have no doubt they'll progress,' said Van Persie.

'But believe me, I think they'll slip up. Then it is up to us to win twice. We must do everything to do that. How we get there doesn't really matter.'
Hopefully the Turkish media remind him of these quotes. He's not good with predictions:

Last edited:

General

Established Member
Watching Carlos Vela against Athletico. Looks like he ate all the pies. Moyesy needs a home win. Also reports today that if Mourinho gets fired, Diego Simeone is on Abramovich's radar.

BobP

Memri Fan
Watching Carlos Vela against Athletico. Looks like he ate all the pies. Moyesy needs a home win. Also reports today that if Mourinho gets fired, Diego Simeone is on Abramovich's radar.

Would be terrible.

Can see us finding it just as hard to beat Simeone as we do Mourinho.

Mastadon

Established Member
Cole was going to Chelsea whether he signed the contract or not. The trophies had dried up and Chelsea were offering big money. It was only a matter of time before he pushed for the move. He made the right move as far as his career was concerned there is no way he would have won nearly as much with us as he did with Chelsea.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom