• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Godwin1

Very well-known

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
In a Dutch football-show, they're making fun of former Gunner Nacer Barazite. This show is known for being more of a comedy thing than really about football, so I hope I'm not offending anyone with this.

The first question being asked is whether Johan Derksen has ever refused to give someone a handshake. This because Barazite won't shake a woman's hand due to his religion, besides family, which became known last Sunday after an interview with Barazite and a female host.

Johan answers that people with 'Kabouter Plop'-beards (famous children's television series in Holland and Belgium) should play for the national team of ISIS if he insists on doing this.

Later Rene van der Gijp jokes that he'd rather kiss a woman over giving them a handshake as well. Johan replies that he doesn't like it when strangers put their tongue in his mouth, he'd rather give them a formal handshake :p

For those who don't know Kabouter Plop:

Kabouter_Plop_4.jpg

And Barazite at the moment:

cid197367_bar.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, the beard's resemblance is striking. :lol:

It's a great show, don't think there is anything like it in the UK. Basically, it's just three lads chatting about football, but like you would at the bar. They say a lot of sensible things, but everyone once in a while they offend people and do cheesy jokes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Emmanuel Petit says Alex Ferguson and Wenger tried to sign him after 12 months at Barcelona.

Said Chelsea was a "personal choice" but he regrets it now.

Rarely talked about, but top player Petit.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bergkamp and Henry make his team -

Barthez

Thuram, Terry, Desailly, Amoros

Xavi, Rivaldo, Zidan

Bergkamp

Henry, Weah

haha_arsenal

Xavi was a kid when he played with him,
Terry was also young but was already captain.
I'm sure it's real personal choice there, or he didn't get along with Adams and Vieira?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
In a Dutch football-show, they're making fun of former Gunner Nacer Barazite.

I was surprised when I read that he played for Monaco AFTER they were bought by Russian billionaire.

The only memory of Barazite here was his regular goals vs. Barnet in preseason opener.

Top Bottom