• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
What a shame. Talented player with the wrong mentality. Could be so much better.
Looks like a Michael Bradley (beast), it must be great to live a "normal" life doing what you love and closer to the ones you love. Adaptation is always hard, no matter how much money you make.
football is about having fun. Dont forget that.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Looks like a Michael Bradley (beast), it must be great to live a "normal" life doing what you love and closer to the ones you love. Adaptation is always hard, no matter how much money you make.
football is about having fun. Dont forget that.
I'd say he's adapted pretty well at Sociedad. He already speaks spanish. Family might be a good point, however him refusing a call up to his national team for four years because he got suspended for partying with hookers after losing to Colombia shows his 'great' character. Good player, bad mentality.

Balance is key

I'd say he's adapted pretty well at Sociedad. He already speaks spanish. Family might be a good point, however him refusing a call up to his national team for four years because he got suspended for partying with hookers after losing to Colombia shows his 'great' character. Good player, bad mentality.

Not everybody strives to be the best - for some its just a job - Giroud and wilshere is no better than Vela

Gooner_Delhi

Its been one of those days, where you are happy about the football action over the weekend. And you just don't do any work in office. Have been watching a lot of Arsenal videos today.

Wanted to refresh my memories of an Arsenal legend, Dennis Bergkamp.

All his assists

All his goals

Its brought tears in my eyes. Miss him!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom