• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn Sandwich

Thread should be closed. You would think that people would have learned something from the Benzema saga, but it seems not.

Come on, running with the daft tweets and crummy newspaper links is what transfer windows is all abouut!

Busy, busy threads with light hearted humour to go with fairly terrible sources and gossip!

We know deep down most will never come off but still have a laugh and joke, sure there is some heartbreak too but it's worth it when a big one comes off!

Özil. Deadline day. Magical. More tears in this bit of the forum than there was on the Benzema thread.

If you aren't a fan of the Transfer Talk institution, please don't campaign for thread locks! Couldn't you just wait until confirms and post on the Arsenal Talk page of the forum instead?

WhatAFC

The numbers are spectacular, not every goal has to be a 40 yard piledriver.

These don't look that special either:

No one is saying it does.

What people are saying is that from those goals in that video he's not very dynamic, and when you're talking about Suarez money you expect exceptional alround game and all different types of goals, not just 6 yard scuffed tap ins.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No, that's what Sport Witness reckon we have to bid to get him.

Ahhh ..... what a load of crock . Pretty sure Arsenal would have done their due diligence ,especially on the fee . We never bid blind .

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
How reliable is Kike Marin? What did het get right and wrong in the past? I thought he was 'specialized' in Spanish news, how would he have intel about a English - German transfer.

In the past he's called a few transfers very early, like Alexis Sanchez.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well there's certainly lots of talk going on about this, unfortunately nothing that gets me excited, yet!

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Underwhelming video indeed.

All of those goals can be scored by our strikers. I know the striker market is poor but anything more than 40 million euros is not worth it in my opinion.

Maybe Giroud could score the headers and 1 touch finishes and Walcott could score the runs off the shoulder and finishes. But no one striker we have could do both and that's what makes him better and no striker we have is as clinical right now.

WhatAFC

Nope.

Aubmeyang - 4077 minutes, 42 goals

Giroud/Walcott/Welbeck - 6251 minutes, 40 goals

That was more said in jest. However you've got to consider playing positions and the fact that they've all had long term injuries to come back from.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kike marin was constantly suggesting there was a huge chance of Benzema while also bigging up guys like Aubameyang as he immediate back up during the summer... :lol:

He's so full of ****e, but people give him them benefit of the doubt because he's a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom