• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Do you want us to sign him?

• Yes

Votes: 174 80.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Benzema could be available, and will probably cost less.

But yeah, you take PEA at Arsenal if you can pull it off.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Who's the best potential world class forward? I'm not even sure...maybe Dybala or Fekir, pity Fekir got injured.

Come on Arsène find us another George Weah out of Africa

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Can't believe this thread is so active. Even if there is a slight chance of this coming off in the summer, there's basically no chance in the January. No chance Wenger will all of sudden decide Giroud + Walcott aren't good enough after putting so much faith in them over the past 18 months in terms of not reinforcing out forwards. Baring in mind both have done quite well this season. Wenger spending 45 million on a position that we've got plenty of options for (Giroud and Walcott fighting for just 1 position with Alexis, Campbell and Welbeck able to play there) is certainly not the way Wenger does things.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
CVuvqtRWcAAsgtz.jpg:large

Anyone could've put two and two together and linked us with Cech, near enough everything fell in our favour during that transfer.

-Wanted to stay in the PL, we're a PL club
-We're a London club, he wanted to stay with his family in London
-We play CL football
-We were in need to a top quality 'keeper
-He had first team assurances
-We're a bigger club than Chelski etc.

If people are using Kike calling Cech's transfer first as proof that he's reliable, back to the drawing board lads. Kike consistently spouts bollox that seldom comes off, if ever. I still remember him saying we were close to signing Cavani, couldn't be further.

Marin is an absolute fraud.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
CVuvqtRWcAAsgtz.jpg:large

Anyone could've put two and two together and linked us with Cech, near enough everything fell in our favour during that transfer.

-Wanted to stay in the PL, we're a PL club
-We're a London club, he wanted to stay with his family in London.
-We play CL football
-We were in need to a top quality 'keeper
-He had first team assurances
-We're a bigger club that Chelski etc.

If people are using Kike calling Cech's transfer first as proof that he's reliable, back to the drawing board lads. Kike consistently spouts bollox that seldom comes off, if ever. I still remember him saying we were close to signing Cavani, couldn't be further.

Marin is an absolute fraud.

Oh yeah, Cavani. He's linked us with everyone in the last 2/3 seasons, Villa, Higuain, Benzema, Lewandowski, PEA, Martinez, Griezmann, Cavani etc.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kike says a lot and some of it doesn't happen, he won my faith with the Sanchez transfer, I definitely remember him calling that very very early compared to the other ITK's.

He never actually said we were signing Benzema either and Wenger has openly praised Jackson Martinez, remember even Giroud thought we were going to sign Martinez.

On Aubemayang last time I watched him he was a better version of Walcott. Has he added the ability to create his own shot to his game?

His numbers are ridiculous though and he's been good for a solid season and a half now, definitely better than anything we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom