• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyman

Looked good today. Here's hoping he gets more first team football. I'd certainly be using him to replace Özil for the last 10 minutes of a game if we are a couple of goals up.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have to know how to evaluate young players before you can appreciate them.

Iwobi and Jeff are exciting talents.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Edit: Nevermind, there are shinpads.

504159726-alex-iwobi-of-arsenal-being-tackled-by-gettyimages.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
he didn't rush anything. Fit right into our team, and kept it moving, which is more than what I can say about much senior players.

He has a calmness about him which reminds me of Diaby.

nick gould

="TakeChillPill, post: 3935927, member: 25151"]Played like someone mature beyond his years, always great sign for the future. Hope He starts dropping skills like his uncle as he gets older
The senior players trusted him with ball - that's the mark of a good young player.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Impressed by his display yesterday. He is another forward like Campbell is, has good athleticism and height, can provide players with passes, make good off the ball runs, dribble and score; signs of a well educated young player and a big talent he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom