• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

United bought Martian for 30 millions.

Wenger got the bigger talent for free from his academy. The solution is not always to buy buy buy.

Another masterclass from Wenger

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Massive fan of Iwobi, never thought he'd be anywhere near as good as he's showing this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope we're careful with him. I want him to have done better with us that Wilshere has since his stand out performance v Barca five years ago. No overplaying or throwing him in to games he shouldn't be involved him. We need to be a bit protective. I'm really pleased with him and hope he just shines for the rest of the season.

Proof

Established Member
That was one of the worst dives I have ever seen. It was ****ing disgraceful! He should be heavily fined and dropped from the squad for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
That was one of the worst dive I have ever seen. It was ****ing disgraceful! He should be heavily fined and dropped from the squad for the rest of the season.

That wasn't a dive, his leg was moved by Mascherano's knee and he clipped his own heel.

It's easy for motions to be heavily influenced by small touches when running at high speeds, he couldn't do much.

Proof

Established Member
That wasn't a dive, his leg was moved by Mascherano's knee and he clipped his own heel.
That was a blatant dive. Hopefully he won't do it anymore because I will go ****ing ballistic. There is nothing I hate more in football than seeing grown men going down like flies. He had a good game though.

3243AF2100000578-0-image-a-54_1458161735942.jpg

3243AEFC00000578-0-image-a-52_1458161722248.jpg

3243AF1000000578-0-image-a-53_1458161729929.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
That was a blatant dive. Hopefully he won't do it anymore because I will go ****ing ballistic. There is nothing I hate more in football than seeing grown men going down like flies. He had a good game though.

3243AF2100000578-0-image-a-54_1458161735942.jpg

3243AEFC00000578-0-image-a-52_1458161722248.jpg

3243AF1000000578-0-image-a-53_1458161729929.jpg
Nice, 3 frames to represent a 2-second period. Leaves out a good space of time. The touch was very brief, from Mascherano's knee to Iwobi's foot. It's visible on replays, a slight change in trajectory of his foot towards his other.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seriously we're debating whether he dived instead of how well a young, inexperienced player performed.

Even if he dived, it's quite intelligent play for a young player to trip himself :lol: Let's not pretend cheating isn't a part of the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jay-Jay Okocha ‏@IAmOkocha 1h1 hour ago
So happy watching Alex Iwobi (nephew) on the big stage.. I'm very much impressed with his performance.

Well if Jay Jay is happy about his performance i'm happy too. we really got a special player in our hands hopefully he keep his good attitude and focus to improve his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom