• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
That was a blatant dive. Hopefully he won't do it anymore because I will go ****ing ballistic. There is nothing I hate more in football than seeing grown men going down like flies. He had a good game though.

3243AF2100000578-0-image-a-54_1458161735942.jpg

3243AEFC00000578-0-image-a-52_1458161722248.jpg

3243AF1000000578-0-image-a-53_1458161729929.jpg

100% not a dive. You can see that he clips his own heel after knocking against Mascherano's shin.

Accidental contact by Mascherano but should have been a pen.

Highbury Rock City

He's really good, he just need that one goal and he must be a serious consideration for a place in the first eleven. Perhaps I rate him too much, but what the hell! He has shown time and time again that he's capable of doing high quality stuff.

I rate the **** out of him!!!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Forget whether it was a penalty or not. This lad deserves to start for the rest of the season. I have not been completely convinced recently but seeing him against the best team in the world makes me think that if he plays now until the end of the season, we will have a better player than Walcott, Ox, Welbeck and Campbell, going into next season.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Can see the knock here:

Very slight but causes Iwobi to clip his own heel, watch his feet:

Again - 100% not a dive and if that was up the other end you can bet the ref would have awarded the penalty.

Clear penalty.
Poor Ref.
Idiotic ppl on here saying he dived, why you lot even allowed to post?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think that was dive he just tackled himself there and he thought Mescherano tackled him :lol: poor alex.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Amazing what he did tonight. Starting away at the Nou Camp after only a handful of starts for us in the F.A Cup -and to play the way he did.

Might not be the most gifted teenager out there but he certainly looks the part. Hopefully we see some end product from him soon as he gets more games.

Highbury Rock City

Someone plz analyse it in slow motion, impossible that he does the motion to hit his own leg without any other contact.
Well of course, there might have been some minimal contact, but who cares really? The one things that's certain tough, is that if the same thing would have hapened to a Barca player... Well, there would have been a penalty fo shoo.

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
Well of course, there might have been some minimal contact, but who cares really? The one things that's certain tough, is that if the same thing would have hapened to a Barca player... Well, there would have been a penalty fo shoo.

1. I agree.
2. It is unbearable what kind of bullshit you have to read on here, it is like ppl talking about how they have been kidnapped by Aliens...

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this will act as motivation for some of the other young players on the edges of the first team squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where is this guys best position? CAM?
Yes i think CAM is his best position he is very creative passer and his first touch is good too calm under pressure he not afraid to tackle use his body very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom