• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

dslacker

He reminds me of Alex Hleb. More athletic of course and clearly can shoot but has that great technique and link up play. Great player with Welbs providing the pace.

nmn

His performance today was more impressive than any performance i saw from Walcott in years. This guy is skilled and Theo can't control a ball to save his life.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Quality for 60 minutes, once his final ball improves he'll be our new Hleb with more goals hopefully.

FinnGooner

Established Member
This thread looks really weird for somebody like me who only saw the second half. Apparently he was amazing in the first half because in the second he looked quite poor!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This guy has looked quality from the word go - great first touch, good speed and shown composure in 2 huge games now.

The future looks bright........for him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I didn't see the celebration? What was it?
Cd6wMhnWoAAVOx8.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Happy for him with his performance,first league goal and first MOTM. He's still young and shouldn't be facing burnout by being hailed as a saviour but 70 minutes every game for the rest of the season should be doable. I'd love to win the PL this season to see one of our youth lifting the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom