• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Up until his goal I actually thought his game was more sloppy than usual. Even after his goal, he got into a lot of good positions but couldn't make them pay. On another day it might cost us.

But other than that, great goal and with every performance he's proving that if you're good enough, then you're old enough.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Up until his goal I actually thought his game was more sloppy than usual. Even after his goal, he got into a lot of good positions but couldn't make them pay. On another day it might cost us.

But other than that, great goal and with every performance he's proving that if you're good enough, then you're old enough.
This.

His performance was not without its flaws. However he's so new to the team and he can't be completely without nerves.

He's a class act.

alboots101

Established Member
Haha lol! :lol:

I have no idea what is going on here. But I do like women with glasses, and nice teeths!

I like nice big teeths.

I would like to see two or three more young players getting chances, after what we've had to watch this season it seems to me some young guns would give us all a lift.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He was absolute quality - the errors he made were purely down to inexperience rather than technical ability - he's a baller

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Wouldn't look out of place at Barca in terms of technique, intelligence, receiving the ball under pressure, etc. Gem of a player. A major bonus being that we won't have to start abysmal players like Campbell and Walcott. Keep it up lad.

dysphoria

Established Member
Wouldn't look out of place at Barca in terms of technique, intelligence, receiving the ball under pressure, etc. Gem of a player. A major bonus being that we won't have to start abysmal players like Campbell and Walcott. Keep it up lad.

bit harsh don't you think? Campbell's no where near world class nor is he good enough to be starting for the arsenal week in week out but abysmal..?

As for walcott though, yea, that's warranted.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Think we're going a bit over the top, let's see if he can keep it up first. Couple of seasons ago Gnabry also looked the part.

Mr Drummond

Wasn't Gnabry fast tracked into the 1st team because of injuries? I remember that very clearly. Not saying Gnabry is a bad player but Iwobi is in the 1s team because of merit.

remains

Talented kid - couple of good performances. We'll see how it pans out. Tend to err on side of caution with kids as most turn out to be not good enough.

Feel the same way, although it's fair to keep playing Iwobi for the time being. Contributing more than our other options on the right atm. Expect the odd blip where he shows his inexperience though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if there's any truth in the £850 p/w wages. Seems odd he wouldn't of got a rise when promoted.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Wonder if there's any truth in the £850 p/w wages. Seems odd he wouldn't of got a rise when promoted.
He signed a new contract in October so he probably did, apparently the £850 or around there wage is the norm for all the youth contracts which he obviously doesn't have any more so it would be very strange if he still only earned that amount, I doubt it's true.

alboots101

Established Member
He signed a new contract in October so he probably did, apparently the £850 or around there wage is the norm for all the youth contracts which he obviously doesn't have any more so it would be very strange if he still only earned that amount, I doubt it's true.

I Fkn hope it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom