• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,774
  • Views 1,157,185

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ah, end of the season is near.

CL nearly secured, Wilshere and Rozza back from injury, playing good football, being linked with a ton of players. Life's good, isn't it?

Aevi

Hale End FC
GNABRY YES!!! Nice goal!

One of the best players tonight, would be so happy if he made a resurgence into the main team. Big fan of his game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hey this is fun! First time watching this, had no idea. Saw it on the arsenal Facebook. Do they stream every arsenal u21 match at arsenal player?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Gnabry probably the best player so far.

Mavididi, Crowley and Rosicky doing well too, though the former just missed a great chance.

Charisma

Gnabry is better than Walcott. He should be in the team ahead of Theo.

We should play players on form and Iwobi/Gnabry both look sharp.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Gnabry is better than Walcott. He should be in the team ahead of Theo.

We should play players on form and Iwobi/Gnabry both look sharp.
As much as I really like Gnabry, 1 game back with a good performance isn't enough to get a return to the main team just yet. I think he should finish off the season with the U21, and then aim for a spot next season. It might be time relatively soon that he gets the chances Ox has been given, he is a great talent.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can't we get some kind of personalized Arsenal commentating at the first team matches? Like Liverpool/Manu have at BT and Sky? I mean **** me I've enjoyed these lads talking about arsenal. Not getting annoyed every two minutes by some biased comments. Is it too much to ask for some arsenal bias?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Willock had created a good chance as well, but noone could reach his low cross.

Then Mavididi missed a 1v1 created through a neat Wilshere pass.

Top Bottom