• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant remember watching him play but adding any half good wide player would change the dynamic of the team.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I remember catching 2 Porto European matches round the time we were linked to him first time round - my initial impression of him was that he was a pacey, strong, very good dribbler but his final ball was lacking.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I remember catching 2 Porto European matches round the time we were linked to him first time round - my initial impression of him was that he was a pacey, strong, very good dribbler but his final ball was lacking.
Insane dribbling ability tbh. So skillful but not as effective as he should be at his age. Has had an up and down career. Remember watching him for Rennes as well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If you want someone that can take defenders on then this guy's your man.

There must be some flaws in his game though; he hasn't had a particularly great career it seems.

LeafsBro

I'm a Porto fan so I've seen a lot of Brahimi. He's highly skilled, pacey, has a driven mentality, and as a result can be very difficult to stop in one on one situations. He has an eye for making plays in tight spaces, with good vision and link up play. He also has a decent eye for goal, with 21 goals in the past two seasons for Porto.

There were concerns about attitude issues in the past but he can be a dangerous player who, despite being 26, still has potential for improvement in his game. He does have a pretty high release clause, something like 60 million euros, but if he could be had for around 20-25 I think he would be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom