• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Kos' stupidity is being overlooked here. People arguing about who played poor and who should have done better but our best defender gave them a way into the game during a period of the game where we were likely to score again.

No one is overlooking Kos's mistakes. He cost us the game. But he's also saved us enough times in the past to earn some grace. Plus the fact that we have no one to take his place that isn't worse.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Kos' stupidity is being overlooked here. People arguing about who played poor and who should have done better but our best defender gave them a way into the game during a period of the game where we were likely to score again.

yep you just can't make mistakes like that, amateur stuff.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Also does anyone ever expect heroics from Cech in goal?

If that was Ospina I would be more confident. Cech just seems to be Mr Dependable.
Got to say that Cech looks off lately. I hope he gets it together. Made several big mistakes today and lucky it hasn't cost us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Could Giroud have done better with his chance. I think we've gotten used to his inconsistent heading.

Can't really be mad at him but it pains when you see him head the ball straight at the keeper in these situations.

Marmaduke

Every defender is going to make mistakes. Kos is no different.

Matter of fact he usually has more work to do than other defenders at top clubs I'd say. Being a CB in Bayern or Barca automatically will mean you are less exposed and have more options to get out.

Thats why I always rate performing players at lesser clubs. I think Wes Morgan is fantastic and Siggurdson would run the show at a bigger club.

amirkat

Established Member
Ox wasn't visible? Visible isnt enough. Iwobi doesnt get a pass either.

Thought he went into hiding as soon as he came on. No penetrating runs, dribbling or anything. Bellerin was more attacking than Ox. Not good enough.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Apart from the crap performance by some players which didn't help the... performance, I do feel Potch out-tactickedkeded Wenger as well.

Gooner_girl14

Disappointing result, but some of the reactions like the title is lost already :lol:

Think Xhaka was our best player, Iwobi looked overwhelmed (I just knew he wouldn't score that chance), Walcott should have stayed on, and a stupid pen for Kos to give away so early in the 2nd half. Second half was poor overall, once we conceded we looked out of sorts bar a few bursts . The subs didn't do much and disrupted our play, Ox in particular was woeful.

Sp**s are very good defensively and I think they came for the draw. Pity we couldn't knick it and our home form is worrying.

Bager

Threw away the game. Midfield constantly walked through.
Good thing tottenham are **** in the final third.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Also Sp**s winning the midfield battle because Wanyama didn't get booked if he got booked he would be more careful. and i have no f**king idea how he didn't get booked today.

Wanyama seems to have some sort of kryptonite like resistance to cards of any kind. Not once have I ever seen him cautioned in a match against going back to his Southampton days. He always seems to play like a possessed man against us.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
City have had 3 draws at home - it's tough but no way we should have dropped points today.

Still with everything that was riding on this game, it was a poor result & performance. UTD. & Chelsea won these games on their way to titles. This team doesn't seem able to seize the moment really and has been a real problem for soooooooooooooo long.
How? Sp**s had more possession than us, they hit the post late on and, I missed the first half, but I was told that we were on the back foot for the first 20-30 minutes. In the second half the only clear chance for us I can remember was Giroud's header. We didn't deserve to win today.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Thought he went into hiding as soon as he came on. No penetrating runs, dribbling or anything. Bellerin was more attacking than Ox. Not good enough.
I agree it was a poor Cameo. Maybe he caught the disease off the other poor performers. :(

skip spence

they played well.
im trying to be fair to anyone, you can miss a chance, its going to happen, bellerin and coquelin they were our strongest players.
we dropped points, it hurts, but if you look closely and footballing wise to our performance we where good going forward and we looked balanced.
Bellerin did well defending as usual but going forwards he had a very poor game imo. Iwobi had several excellent chances to affect the match but bottled it each and every time, he looked paralysed by the spotlight. Coq had a good game by his standards, think Xhaka did alrite too. I think Monreal was our best player today. Not everything came off for Alexis today but as usual he was involved in almost everything good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom