• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbbosa

Cech
Jenkinson Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Xhaka Coquelin

Ramsey Özil Alexis

Walcot

Man U 1 - Arsenal 2

Massive fixture tomorrow. Arsenal You can do it guys. Your captain is right behind you! #COYG
1f534.png

So Mertesacker really is the captain! Makes a lot on here look silly! :lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just off the phone with a reliable source, has told me the exact starting eleven for tomorrow.

Cech
Jenkinson Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Coquelin
Chamberlain Özil Alexis
Giroud
99.99% certain that's the team.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would imagine you said the same thing last season and we still lost. btw when last did we win a league fixture at Old Trafford?
Just hoping this team with Alexis up front, Xhaka and Mustafi in the spine is different, is all.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
It will be an ugly game. Mourinho puts enormous pressure on his players to win by foul means if necessary.

Look at Costa, he was an absolute psycho under Mourinho. Wound up like spring. Under Conte he's had a complete change of personality and his play is much better for it. Jekyll and f***ing Hyde!
He was just as bad at Atleti, remember when he and Ramos were flinging spit at each other? I think he has just matured with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom