• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ramsey was good. Still mistakes but good. A lot more discipline, a lot of good defensive work.

Jack the lad

I dont understand Wengers love for Coquelin. He has been running around like a headless chicken, Ramsey has been the disclipined one. We need coquelin and Iwobi off and Ox and Xhaka inn.

Majora

I see Ramsey is the scapegoat once again. Not sure what a "deserved" penalty is either, it's either a penalty or it isn't and it was.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why do we have players that draw these kind of comments anywhere near our first team
Wouldn't have played Ramsey myself. Just trying to see the positive mate. It's a thing called optimism. ;)

halfvolley

Pundits starting again with the PSG gushing. Can't remember anyone gushing over us when we passed the ball around sideways for 45 minutes with nothing to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom