• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday 14

How good is Cesc?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cesc is such a sly prick, always instigating this sort of stuff :lol:

Glad though, honestly Fernandinho is a huge miss for them. Their other options are rank, no way he trusts a Yaya/Gundogan midfield in a big game, we'd ruin them on the break.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
From El Plastico to El Classico - follow me my merry band of footie fanatics

edit: with a little bit of Dortmund vs Gladbach in between...

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The key is how Chelsea will play in this big matches.I don't see problem for them in small matches and they will get good wins there.But,against Liverpool,Arsenal and Sp**s in the first half they were ****.They didn't look so well today neither in the first half,City just couldn't finish them off.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You can't help but think that this game changed completely with the KDB miss - City go 2-0 up and the game is over. However, fair shakes to Chelsea, they've been great on the break for years now.

Yeah and they actually sold KDB and Schurrle. Still they were utterly overrun by City . Don't think Conte will to pleased with that .

Malky

Established Member
City with two of their most important players suspended for our game? ****ing brilliant!! :bounce: Take away their main attacking threat and there's no reason we shouldn't murder them with that defence.

Hate Chelsea but I actualy like what Conte's doing this season, he's completely exposed Mourinho.

carlito'sway

Established Member
This just makes the 3-0 all the more sweeter :lol:.

Sergio and KDB unforgivable there , KDB should have squared to Sane when he he was facing Courtois there , less said about his 3 foot miss the better .

Pep's looked shattered with 10 mins to go .

Indeed. KDB scores the second goal and the game is over. Unforgivable.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Surely this means a three match or more ban for aguero and fernandinho?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
City with two of their most important players suspended for our game? ****ing brilliant!! :bounce: Take away their main attacking threat and there's no reason we shouldn't murder them with that defence.

Hate Chelsea but I actualy like what Conte's doing this season, he's completely exposed Mourinho.

Well, lets see who we have left standing to face them but City still have the bones a very good team there plus Pep...

Top Bottom