• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Özil in the last couple of games looks like he needs a couple of weeks off...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Our defence is so deep that none of our advanced players can get the ball. Why is one player being scapegoated?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
There's still 10 minutes to go until he's allowing himself to make a sub
Its not just subs. There is zero regrouping and understanding of what we're supposed to do under this pressure. The players look hopeless and clueless about how to stop the rotting. And they're attacking is repetitive but we're still clueless with no authority.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I said this since preseason and I was laughed at. I'm a GK coach and I know good goalkeepers when I see them. Ospina should have been our #1. I have no problem with Cech per say but Ospina is way more agile between the posts. His reflexes are better. His distribution is better and he's a better shot stopper.
Yeah, but he doesn't have any neck.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Crap management again here. Letting the ship sink like he did at United.

Oh here comes Ox. Good. 10 mins too late IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom