• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Let's face it,both of the goals were stupid mistakes....the players look more bereft of confidence than actually being fatigued....we can still win this....well I have to make myself believe that otherwise sacrificing sleep in this cold weather would be pointless:mad:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: :lol::lol:If even after this display criticising isn't justified then apparently it never is. By the way, is that a fact that the team is knackered or is there a double standard on who's allowed to make assumptions and who isn't?
Didn't realise how good it feels to blame Wenger for everything. I'm just getting started. :lol:

Neo-Harambist

Don't be so hard on yourself, no
Learn to forgive, learn to let go
Everyone trips, everyone falls
So don't be so hard on yourself, no
'Cause I'm just tired of marching on my own
Kind of frail, I feel it in my bones
Oh let my heart, my heart turn into stone
So don't be so hard on yourself, no

Just sell Giroud already.

For his fans we could play his goal against Palace on repeat in every half time for rest of their lives.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope we win the CL then Wenger retires because I can't be arsed with the same **** every year. We have one of the strongest squads we've ever had in a long time and yet we're still struggling, I say we have one of the strongest squads in the PL.

Iddi

OMFG.. Wake me Up..

What the fck is this? Just back back home all cold and this is how Arsenal welcome me? Wow.

I keep saying it, our players are pvssies. Wenger has absolutely stagnated the whole club it's embarrassing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom