• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Swansea City (H) v Arsenal (A) | 14/1/17 15:00 GMT

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Swansea always turn up against us they always force to drop points hopefully today will be the first time we beat them home and away.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Haha, cheers mate. English is my third language too, but I wouldn't say it's above your level.

This is what I was trying to say, thank you for explaining it so eloquently, English is my third language.

Third language?

Well done boys, I'm impressed. English can be tricky to conquer and you pair are fluent. Nice one.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Wenger too foolish man!

Why change a working system for Giroud?

He's in good form, and with Alexis at striker we need Walcott in the team, otherwise we don't have enough firepower.

Speaking of Walcott, where the hell is he? Haven't seen him since that goal at Etihad.

Jm89

@Jm89

He has done fine, however Iwobi is miles better integrared in the team, and has ball retention skills way above Lucas' level.

Giroud, Alexis and Ramsey turn the ball over at a ridiculous rate - if we put another guy like them in Lucas, how the hell are we going to keep the ball?

Iwobi is playing for security purposes. If you understood football you would comprehend that, and not throw the usual bullshit like Wenger playing his favourites

I understand how the game is played and know how to set up a team!... Lucas retains the ball very very well and creates more then iwobi and also works as hard as his him so there's no reason why he shouldn't start, we are playing Swansea not UTD!

So when is he going to have a run of games then if he cannot get into a team against a lacklustre Swansea side? Bad player management in my eyes after his performences over the recent weeks.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He's in good form, and with Alexis at striker we need Walcott in the team, otherwise we don't have enough firepower.

Speaking of Walcott, where the hell is he? Haven't seen him since that goal at Etihad.

Injured, according to Arsène. Will be back in a week or two.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I think we need a bit more directness and energy at the top of the pitch than this team will provide but Swansea should be **** enough for it to not show.

marc-in

disappointing to see Lucas on the bench again...

not to mention ramsey and giroud back in the team, i think we're in for another boring game where we we look clueless and pass the ball around with no one making runs...

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

Yes but then Play Lucas on the right to add that extra efficiency that Walcott tends to contribute.

I just feel our play is too inflexible with Olivier as the striker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway in case of Lucas he look dangerous always he play so if we are struggling to score he'll came and add extra attack and workrate to our side.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Another line up where every player in the attack wants the ball to feet. Going to be a lot of pointless bullshit possession, looking clueless as usual.

Can't wait for Theo to get back.

Good point Zig , looks like Özil will have to make the runs ,.

Jm89

S

So youve contradicted yourself here surely?

For the best of the team like you brought to my attention is the reason why iwobi is playing, surely Sanchez plays up front Lucas fills in for Theo, No reason why giroud should start, based on his form.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A win in what will be our final appearance at the Liberty Stadium for the foreseeable future would be nice if only to maintain our dignity.

OG J0E

Sky have got us lining up:

Cech
Monreal-Koscielny-Gabriel-Mustafi
Iwobi-Özil
Ramsey-Sanchez-Xhaka
Giroud

****'s sakes Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom