• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaGunnersYa

S'ton team looks pretty weak actually. Back to a 50/50 game. Gone are the days of rotating 2 or 3 players for FA Cup games. Being treated like a second EFL Cup just now.

Polar Bear

I'm upset with the starting line up. Wenger did the exact same thing against Southampton in the EFL cup only 1 month ago and we paid badly for it. Wenger has made a big mistake again I fear

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh my God. *cries in shambolic midfield positioning*

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Has Cuco Martina actually done anything since that wonder goal against us?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great team.

Can't be risking Ramsey and his Coq with our tough fixtures coming up. Ospina is better than Helmet and the FA cup is beneath Mesut.

Polar Bear

Yeah talk about not learning from your mistakes..
Yeah its madness. He played a stronger starting 11 against Preston!. makes zero sense when we never win at Southampton and its hard enough with our best players. I'm disappointed, want to win trophies.

Sane__

Yeah its *******. He played a stronger starting 11 against Preston!. makes zero sense when we never win at Southampton and its hard enough with our best players. I'm disappointed, want to win trophies.
Would you prefer for us to risk our only to midfield players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom