• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

We have seen today that the 433 is the way to go. In top football you have to put your team in a favourable handicap in midfield or atleast even it out. Wish our staff would stop adjusting the tactic to the players we all know we play 4231 because we have Özil but there is a way!!!

trippyhippy

I'm saying it again here for the nth time. Ospina is the better goalkeeper. He should be our #1. I train goalkeepers week in, week out and I've been a GK for over 25 years...Ospina is better that Cech in his current form.

whenever we concede a freekick i am scared with cech in goal, but not with ospina. i also love those times when ospina comes off his line and how could we forget those displays vs psg and cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom