• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he's 3/64's as good as his tv celebrity chef counterpart, we might end up having the best utility player in England, since a peak John O'Shea.
988.gif

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The role he played today is exactly what we need in the bigger games alongside a Coquelin type.

Probably too early but his season is shaping up very much like Iwobi last year... Now Iwobi is rested for the FA cup games!

BBF

He's absolute quality for his age, whether he breaks through on a first team level is a different story though. But with his versatility he'll definitely be part of our future.

It's also always special to see one of our own coming through :)

Wryer

Assured passing and interceptions. We'll see what he's made of when he is eased into higher quality matches. The prognosis is superb. Love his calmness and distribution.

what is his natural position in the youth teams?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mentioned this when he was on loan at Ipswich, when a lot of other lads were getting hyped up in our reserves, the likes of Zelalem, Crowley, Akpom and Iwobi (to be fair), this guy was the first one loaned out to a championship team to get games.

That might have been down to his mum lol but it does seem like Wenger always rated this guy as one of the best of his age group. He got loaned out and played 30 times in the championship at the age of 17/18 ffs.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He looked assured against a much changed Southampton team. I hope we keep him around the first team especially with our shortage at midfield currently then look to loan to a decent PL team or high flying Championship team. I'm sure Bournemouth wouldn't want another one of our players.

Other than that while exciting let's keep our perspective in check.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
against Preston he was lost playing right back he seem way better playing center midfield i was really impressed the way he keep the ball and pass the ball he seem so confident remind me of Iwobi when he played in first team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom