• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He'll be out injured so we can't sell him tonight I'm guessing? Probably would tear his hamstring if he had to do another medical somewhere.

Could also be mental, he's gone of before things would've gotten worse.

Get Wilshere back and sell him. China pays top dollar for crap.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
I wonder how many weeks into his injury time off, the lovers will be wishing him back as our needed player in midfield ?

This guy is Almunia level.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm not a fan but I really thought Xhaka-Ramsey would be the future. But its just wrong he's always in the wrong place straight after the goals he was playing forward while Iwobi and Özil dropped deep to make the play which ****ing cm does this stuff I hope Ox is not injured and has a great time there because at least he has got loads of talent.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Really don't like him. Costs us a lot of points, spends half his career injured and ****s up SO many of our attacks. Barely looks like he likes football and clearly couldn't give a **** about the club. Robbing us blind taking a wage.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We can't continue to play a player/ ex MTV valley's "star" who is so far out of his depth at this level and think it won't have a negative impact on our games. Who the hell cares if little girls like instgram pictures or that tight jean wearing, sockless, nandos eating , shuffling teenage lads think his haircut is "fresh". seriously just stop this PR gimmick joke of a player and let him **** off to do the next celebrity big brother and be the next Jamie O'Hara because he certainly can't play football at this level.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

By the time I woke up he was subbed , so I can't comment although I did see the replay of Watfords 2nd . If you are so worried about your hamstring you not going to track back properly , just tell the manager you can't play . You can't pick and choose when you sprint .

DesiGooner

Yeah I'm done with Ramsey. He just can't seem to stay fit to get a run of games either. Should look to sign an up-and-coming MF like Kessie or Dahoud this summer.

Hunter Zolomon

hahahahahaha, i remember arguing with hydrophloric acid earlier today that he was a defensive liability and was only good for goals. Well look what happened, i believe ox is the superior cm.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look horrible and massively off form just look at his half arsed control that caused the 2nd goal. He talking about real Madrid and barca 2 seasons ago but with this form he is more Burnley westbrom level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom