• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Very disappointing but oh so predictable. Well thats it season finished, no prem title for 13 years now. We have to get rid of Wenger, its the only way we can actually move forward, he is holding us back badly. If they give Wenger a new contract then thats it for me, done with it all. All the excitement will be gone.

I can't be bothered to talk about any individual players because the truth is we have been watching the exact same thing for many many many years now and its always completely different players. Its dejavu all the time. Its that senile dinosaur who is the problem, I'm convinced.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
**** Özil. I would take a sulking Gallas over him twice everyday thrice on Saturday and Sunday **** offffffffffffffffffffffff

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like we had our usual performance at Stamford Bridge. This club is pathetic

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Le Coqs "attempt" to challenge Hazard summarises everything that is wrong with this club under Wenger.

After the first failed try he should have booted him into orbit.

Hyruga

Dunno wtf the defenders are doing. Arsenal is already playing with back-four and 2 def-mid and they keep conceding crosses. What's the use of their wing defenders if they keep allowing free crosses and free headers and shooting???

Nacho Monreal, Laurent Koscielny, Shkodran Mustafi, Hector Bellerin
  • Petr Cech

Comparing with Chelsea, they only have back 3 with 2 def-mid but yet no successful cross?

• Thibaut Courtois
    Cesar Azpilicueta
    David Luiz
    Gary Cahill
For your info, it's an England defender and a Brazil defender who conceded 7-1 in world cup final.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Who the hell is this guy? :lol: Keep seeing his face on here after matches.

Doubt anyone cares about his opinion tbh.

He's James McNicohlas (gunnerblog) - nice chap, does the Arsecast pod with Andrew Mangan. You should check it out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Dunno wtf the defenders are doing. Arsenal is already playing with back-four and 2 def-mid and they keep conceding crosses. What's the use of their wing defenders if they keep allowing free crosses and free headers and shooting???

Nacho Monreal, Laurent Koscielny, Shkodran Mustafi, Hector Bellerin
  • Petr Cech

Comparing with Chelsea, they only have back 3 with 2 def-mid but yet no successful cross?

• Thibaut Courtois
    Cesar Azpilicueta
    David Luiz
    Gary Cahill
For your info, it's an England defender and a Brazil defender who conceded 7-1 in world cup final.
Chelsea's best defender is this guy:
Antonio-Conte-650676.jpg

Ashybashy86

Feels like I go through the 5 stages of grief with this club every season. Goes without saying which stage most of us are on now.

STYLEZ

Chelsea's best defender is this guy:
Antonio-Conte-650676.jpg

Conte is proff that a manager plays a major part in winning trophies Chelsea were dire last season I was questioning if it was the end for them. But now his got them playing and they will go onto win the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom