• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I only saw the first 20 minutes and he was abysmal. Not shooting, taking too long running about doing nothing. People go on about his ground coverage but it's like a striker he makes tons of runs and never gets the ball. He's making the wrong runs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He made some good runs today. I'm not sure our set up gets the best out of him and we would probably be better with a Cesc type player. He's a bit underwhelming tbh. Let's hope he turns it on vs Bayern and Liverpool and goes up from there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think he's flattened from last season and an average transfer window.

I predicted this if you've read my posts from last season and the summer.

say yes

forum master baiter
Want to say I'm bemused by the criticism but I'm not.

Live he was comfortably our motm after the Ox. Different wavelength to a lot of players out there today.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Great player, but rather niche. Too much needs to go his way to see the best of him. Let him go if he expresses the tiniest bit of desire. His stock should still be high.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If it's true he has pinned his future with us on Wenger staying, he must feel very unsettled at the moment

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't take AM serious anymore. Too critical, too negative, rewriting of history etc.

Terrible forum, one of the worst out there for football.
Then why don't you bugger off? Something keeps drawing you back in.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Although he's in poor form, he's still got moments in him. He made several fantastic runs today but the passes were either late or overhit.

He's usually extremely decisive in these areas. A big performance against Bayern will see him kick on.
I don't even get what this little clip is supposed to show.

Can't take AM serious anymore. Too critical, too negative, rewriting of history etc.

Terrible forum, one of the worst out there for football.

True. You could find happier people at funeral... Every time you try to make some fun joke or if you have different opinion than vampires on here they jump out and try to drag you to their level...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I don't even get what this little clip is supposed to show.

I explained under the clip..

Did you not see how he let the ball run for a fraction too long? Only then to have his cross blocked. Usually he's killing that ball dead and getting his head up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
True. You could find happier people at funeral... Every time you try to make some fun joke or if you have different opinion than vampires on here they jump out and try to drag you to their level...

This is a player thread on a football forum.... That's all it is.

Rubbishing the forum because people aren;t reading what they would like to, about Mesut ****ing Özil... is beyond juvenile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom