• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Players not wenger what they were doing? they just lost the passion the confidence quickly after the 2nd goal went in.

Come on mate. How often do you see Wenger get off his arse during the game and instruct the players to do something or change something, or give them a bit of a bollocking or a gee up? He's so passive, and the players seems to have inherited that from him. If the plan goes awry there's no adjustment from him or the players. They're all lifeless wankers.

carlito'sway

Established Member
That's the final nail in Wenger's coffin mate. A new era is coming. Ox, Coq, Walcott, Ramsey, Gibbs, Gabriel they all know it . . . it's written in their worried faces.

Some of these guys were totally lost out there. Disgraceful performance.
Funny though that some deluded fans were praising the likes of Ox or Coq....Mediocre players who have no business at this level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was so obvious what was going to happen I felt Wenger without a doubt had to make a change. Probably Giroud to hold the ball up and get you out of your box.
the problem we just couldn't hold the ball for 1 minute or take it out from our half unless we hoof it that how bad we were at 2nd half even if we bring Arsène we won't be able to keep the ball for long.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

stock-vector-cartoon-vector-policeman-141458455.jpg

STYLEZ

Wenger - " We collapsed overall Bayern are a better team then us so credit to Bayern they are a better team done us "

But why are they a better team done us why can't we match Bayern why can't we sign better players then the wasters we have.

marc-in

how the **** can some of you defend wenger after yet another horror ****show ?

he's the one buying players, he's the one selecting his team, he's the one responsible for the tactics, or rather for the lack of.

its all on him, he's been making the same mistakes for over a decade, this is yet another humiliating defeat due to him failing to address our weaknesses and the lack of tactics.

every half decent manager has a plan against us, and most of them will execute it successfully, regardless of the quality of their players, we are too predictable, so its no surprise we have no plan B...

we'll play the same old bullshit football, despite having rather decent selection of pacy and technical players we'll stick with the same XI regardless of who we're playing, wenger has done a good job in the early years (although i'd argue he underachieved due to his stubborness) but he's still living in the past, he's a dinosaur.

WENGER OUT

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Come on mate. How often do you see Wenger get off his arse during the game and instruct the players to do something or change something, or give them a bit of a bollocking or a gee up? He's so passive, and the players seems to have inherited that from him. If the plan goes awry there's no adjustment from him or the players. They're all lifeless wankers.
yeah that one of his problem he never shout on players and motivate them but still they are pros they must pick themselves up and go again.

Hunter Zolomon

I know. Wenger has failed post 2013 and we've seen this time and time again. But seeing the players giving up this easily is a ****ing shambles :lol:

Anyway, we go again vs. Sutton. Time to bounce back.

I'm not watching ;)
come on mate we both know you will be watching the next game. Lol arsenal is like that crazy ex that you know is bad for you but u still love her and you hope she can change.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
how the **** can some of you defend wenger after yet another horror ****show ?

he's the one buying players, he's the one selecting his team, he's the one responsible for the tactics, or rather for the lack of.

its all on him, he's been making the same mistakes for over a decade, this is yet another humiliating defeat due to him failing to address our weaknesses and the lack of tactics.

every half decent manager has a plan against us, and most of them will execute it successfully, regardless of the quality of their players, we are too predictable, so its no surprise we have no plan B...

we'll play the same old bullshit football, despite having rather decent selection of pacy and technical players we'll stick with the same XI regardless of who we're playing, wenger has done a good job in the early years (although i'd argue he underachieved due to his stubborness) but he's still living in the past, he's a dinosaur.

WENGER OUT

Tell me please. Who have you seen here defending Wenger?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I know. Wenger has failed post 2013 and we've seen this time and time again. But seeing the players giving up this easily is a ****ing shambles :lol:

Anyway, we go again vs. Sutton. Time to bounce back.

I'm not watching ;)
The players give up because the manager has no standards. Why are you going to try when the going gets tough if you're still going to keep your place week after week and still get paid your massive salary? Having a manager who doesn't have to perform sends a toxic message through the entire club. Look at Chelsea. They sacked Mourinho the year after a dominant league title because you can't send the message that anyone is above the club or that it's acceptable to perform below what you're capable of. A club takes on the image of the manager. Our club looks exactly like our manager; tired, stale, flaccid and out of ideas and bottle.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It was so obvious what was going to happen I felt Wenger without a doubt had to make a change. Probably Giroud to hold the ball up and get you out of your box.

Yeah that was the critical period and everyone saw it was going to end badly if nothing changed. You have to atleast try and do something to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom